TCS Ninja Registration 2022: Tata Consultancy Services TCS Ninja registrations open for 2022 years from Graduation candidates across India. Eligible candidates can submit the online applications on or before the last date. Online test (Computer Based Test SBT) will be scheduled and conducted on 30th August 2021 across PAN India. Eligible candidates check the TCS Ninja Registration link and submit the online application form.
Both Engineering Graduation and Post Graduation candidates are eligible for the TCS Ninja registration of the 2022 passout year. further details are listed below for the candidate’s reference purposes. Check the details and submit the online application form.
TCS Ninja Registration 2022
|Company Name||TCS Hiring Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||TCS Ninja 2022|
|Passout Batch||Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Selection Rounds||Online Assessment & Interview|
|Package / Payscale||As per industry|
|Job Location||PAN India|
- Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any recognised University / College.
- Should have 60% (6 CGPA) in all academic careers.
- Only 2022 Passout candidates are eligible for the recruitment drive.
- Only Engineering (Graduation and Post Graduation) candidates are eligible for the TCS Ninja registration process.
- Only Freshers can apply online
- Should not have more than one backlog
- Full time courses are considered,
Age Limit: For the TCS Ninji hiring process, the age will be 18 to 28 years as of the registration date.
TCS Ninja Exam Pattern
TCS Ninja exam is conducted CBT online mode with Part A and Part B Methods;
Part A exam will be 120 minutes consists of Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
Part B exam will be for 180 minutes, which consists of Programming Logic and Hands-on coding skills.
|Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|Total Time||120 mins|
|Programming Logic||15 mins|
|Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Time||60 mins|
In TCS Ninja online application form, There are two categories is applicable
- IT domain
- BPS Domain
For Ninja Registration 2022, Candidates should select “IT” and submit the online application form.
- TCS Ninja Registration Open Date: 27th July 2021
- TCS Ninja Online Registration Last Date: 15th August 2021
- TCS Ninja Test Date 2021: 30th August 2021 onwards
- TS Ninja Interview Date: Selected candidates called for the interview via email.
Written test shortlisted candidates will get an Interview schedule email and SMS alert. Candidates should take the printout for the registration and attend the TCS Ninja Interview.
TCS Ninja Registration Link
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official TCS website https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- Now, click on the TCS Ninja Online Application form and select the “IT” option.
- Make sure that candidates should not cross the max 28 years.
- Carefully enter the Academic details and email, mobile Mobile accurate.
- Email and Mobile are important for future communication.
- Once the application form submitted, collect the TCS Ninja reference number (CT / DT) and save in safety place for the future login and communication purpose.
Building On Belief
TCS – The Transforming India Stories.
Leadership and Diversity at TCS
If candidates face any issues during the online application form submission, Use the following email for assistance purposes.
TCS Ninja Helpline Number
Ensure that candidates should write the email along with the reference number (CT /DT) and detailed problem explanation.