TCS MBA NQT 2021 Registration: Tata Consultancy Services TCS Human Resource HR team has released MBA NQT hiring drive for the 2021 pass out candidates across India. Eligible candidates can submit the online registration application before the deadline.
The TCS MBA NQT exam is a hiring process purely for the MBA students who are pass out from the 2021 year. An online assessment will be conducted on 19th December 2020 and the test center is allocated as per the city-wise (opted by the candidate at the time of online application registration).
TCS MBA NQT 2021 Registration
|Name of the Authority||TCS HR Department|
|TCS MBA NQT Test Date||19th December 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||13th Dec 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Online Assessment & Interview|
- Candidates should have MBA course with 2 years. Part Time / Corresponding courses are not valid.
- Background: B.E/B.Tech background prior to MBA Integrated MBA is must.
- Batch: 2021 pass outs are eligible for the recruitment drive.
TCS MBA Exam Pattern
|Test Duration||90 Minutes|
|Test Sections||3 Sections (Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Business Aptitude)|
- TCS MBA NQT Online Link Last Date: 13.12.2020
- TCS MBA NQT Test Date: 19.12.2020
TCS MBA NQT Online Registration
- Those who are completed MBA 2021 pass out, have to submit the online application form.
- Fill the TCS MBA NQT registration form, once the application form completed.
- Then don’t forget to take the printout for reference.
13th December 2020 Online Registration.
19th December 2020 Online Assessment at Test Center.
Visit the official link nextstep.tcs.com and apply online.
There are the Three (3) sections, which is like Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Business Aptitude.