TCS Codevita 2020: Tata Consultancy Services TCS has conducting TCS CodeVita programming contest every year as a session wise across the Global (TCS Global Coding Contest) to pick up the right candidates for various big projects and code solutions at TCS work environment.
Mostly, pre-final and final year students are eligible for the TCS Codevita contest. It is perfectly suitable for computer science engineering (CSE), Information Technology (IT), and others interested in any Engineering and non-engineering candidates (technical and non-technical).
There are no restrictions on eligibility; any interested students can apply online from Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are apply online.
|Name of the Authority||Tata Consultancy Services TCS|
|Name of the Posts||TCS CodeVita 8|
|Session||Session 9 / IX|
|Number of Rounds||Three (3)|
|Prize Money||$20,000.00 (approximate 14 Lakhs)|
|Domain||IT / Software Domain|
|Last Date to Apply Online||July 5, 2020 (Last date)|
|Selection Procedure||Online Code Test|
TCS CodeVita Benefits
- TCS spot the bright students from Codevita
- Students get a chance to showcase programming skills.
- TCS offers many employment opportunities in the IT domain.
- These students can get direct interview chances for IT domain jobs & vacancies.
- CodeVita participated candidates have more career opportunities in the TCS industry.
- Participation Certificates issued who clear pre-qualifier round.
TCS Codevita Eligibility
- For TCS CodeVita Session 9 Contest. Students from 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023alone are eligible for this contest.
- Students from Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- Any discipline
TCS CodeVita 2020 Date
|TCS CodeVita 2020 Session 9 Contest Rounds||Commencement of Online Applications||Last date of online application||Content Venue/Location|
|Pre Qualifier Zonal Round||10th Jul, 2020, 09:30 UTC||25th Jul, 2020, 09:30 UTC||Online|
|Qualifier Round||7th Nov, 2020, 09:30 UTC||8th Nov, 2020, 09:30 UTC||Online|
|Grand Finale||17th Feb, 2021, 03:30 UTC||17th Feb, 2021, 12:30 UTC||At the TCS Venue|
TCS Codevita Registration
The TCS Codevita 2020 registration is enabled link for the science and engineering students, eligible candidates can apply online or before the last date. After closing, no online applications will be accepted.
Official TCS Codevita 2020 weblink: https://campuscommune.tcs.com/en-in/intro/contests/codevita-season-9
- Those who are eligible and interested can apply online on or before the last date July 5, 2020.
- Once the registration completed, Students will receive the en official email for participation link and other important details.
- TCS CodeVita Session 9 team will share your important details to participate in online mode for the “Pre Qualifier Zonal Round” and “Qualifier” round.
- One student can register yourself.
TCS Codevita Questions
The TCS Codevita important questions are given below, which are frequently used in every year, TCS Codevita questions are listed below for the students reference purpose.
- DFS and BFS
- Dijkstra, Kruskal
- Coin Sum
- Subset Sum
- Min Cost Path
- DFS with memoization
- DFS in matrices
- Max Flow Problem
- Segment Trees
- Bit-masking DP
- Pattern matching and Pattern searching – Z algorithm, Rabin-Karp algorithm, KMP algorithm.
TCS Codevita Questions with Answers
Logical, Reasoning, and Aptitude level preparation in terms of coding and candidate should in creative mind.
TCS Codevita is a Coding contest for the Science and Engineering students. It enables student creativity skills.
Use the above official link and follow the screen instructions.
Those who have creativity, logical, analytical skills, it makes easy for them.
Login into the codevita account and get the password. The password is your unique secret code. Code vita available under the TCS campus commune.
Prepare for the Coding in various sectors and practice the tons number of codes logics. It helps for the preparation of TCS Codevita.
Science and Engineering Students
Selected candidates should aware of coding cracking skills and analytical skills, which helps in the interview.