Microsoft Off Campus 2022: Microsoft Human Resource HR team has released the vacancy notification to fill the Technical support engineer posts on an immediate requirement basis wise. Microsoft has invited the online application from eligible candidates on or before the deadline. Further details are available online for the candidate’s application submission purpose.
For Microsoft Off Campus 2022, Candidates have to check the eligibility, job location, job skills, selection procedure, exam test pattern, salary/package, important dates, and other important details for the Microsoft TSE jobs.
Microsoft off Campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Microsoft HR Team|
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer Posts|
|Selection Rounds||Assessment & Interview|
|Package / Payscale||As per Industry|
- Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech from any stream.
- Indian national can apply online.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Job Skills Required
- Should have knowledge on the following tools;
- SMS – System Management Server
- SCCM – System Center Configuration Manager
- Experience on Windows server, Active Directory, and related tool products
- Should have problem solving skills.
- Should identify the problem within stipulated time.
- Identify the cases, which is required the immediate escalation.
- Able to solve the technical issues, collaboration, trobleshooting practices.
- Should have a knowledge on Techncial coaching/Mentoring/Knowledge sharing.
The last date for the online application is 26th January 2022.
Registration Fee – Free of cost.
Job Role -Technical Support Engineer.
Job Type – Full time