Juspay hiring team has released a challenging program for the engineering graduates who are graduating in 2022 year. Juspay team has inviting online applications from eligible candidates as per the juspay rules and guidelines. Candidates have to look into the eligibility guidelines and online application
Juspay works based on the DUI framework (SDK), BHIM, the UPI transactions coding issues will be fixed under the team management, and the age of creation is 24 years.
Juspay Hiring Challenge 2021
|Company Name||Juspay Hiring Team|
|Passout Batch||2022 only|
|Selection Rounds||3 rounds|
|Package / Payscale||13-15 lakhs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
- Online Assessment (MCQ)
- 30 questions in 25 minutes
- Test is opened only 12 hours
- Online Assessment – Coding Challenge
- 90 minuets (one sitting)
- Only Quality of code and resume will be treated as a final score.
- 2 days Hackathon
- Shortlisted candidates are allowed for 2 days Hackathon
- Details are shared to candidates email ID.
Prizes and Rewards
- Selected candidates are eligible for the monthly internship stipend Rs.40,000/- for six months. (it may be extended to 8 to 12 months)
- After a successful internship, the candidate’s salary is revised to INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.
- Should have B.E / B.Tech (all disciplines) are eligible.
- It should be 2022 pass-outs only.
- Any university/College across India.
- Individual applications only. (No team applications allowed).
- No minimum marks cutoff.
- Should know the basic knowledge of functional programming.
- Should be aware of the programming skills.
Rules and Regulations
- Should be from engineering background of any course discipline.
- Only 2022 passouts are eligible.
- Application edit or modification is not allowed once the application is submitted.
- Coding plagiarism is not allowed (copy-paste code is not allowed, code should be unique for each and every participant).
- If any deviation on results, immediate disqualification of the individual.
- Juspay online registration last date: 24.11.2021
- Online Assessment for MCQ Date: 25.11.2021
- Coding Challenge Assessment Date: 27.11.2021 to 28.11.2021
- Resume Submission Date: 30.11.2021 to 02.12.2021
- 2 days hackathon date: intimated to shortlisted candidates.
Eligible students can use the below official link and submit the application before the deadline, once the application is submissions completed then take the printout of the application form for reference. further details are listed out in the below link.
Prepare for the challenge as per the schedule and get ready for the next big challenge in the coding department.