The KPMG Ideation Challenge KIC hiring team has invited online applications from eligible candidates for Ideation challenge 2022, the challenge is to create an advanced and cost-effective solution for an economy, community, or organization to achieve carbon neutrality. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the online applications on or before the deadline.
Check the KPMG Ideation Challenge 2022, the eligibility, online application form, important dates, challenge rules and guidelines, online application link, prizes, and rewards information.
KPMG Ideation Challenge 2022
|Company Name||KPMG Hiring Team|
|Post Name||Ideation Challenge|
|Passout Batch||Any passout|
|Selection Rounds||3 rounds|
|Package / Payscale||5 lakhs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
- Should have educational qulaification in mix of STEM qualification.
- Sicence, technology, Engineering, and Mathamatics and Business students.
- Should be 4 to 6 members per team.
- Cross specilization participate
- Cross year teams are allowed
- one participant not allowed.
- Team Introduction – Video Submission
- Mentorship Sessions
- Round 1 – Virtual Prelims
- Round 2 – Virtual Semi Finals
- Virtual National Finale
- Virtual Global Celebratory and network event
Rules and Guidelines
- Team leader should submit the 10 Slides Presentation
- First slide should contain the team details
- Team acquired to make 10 minutes video presentation
Important Note: team leader is responsible for the idea explanation
Prizes and Rewards
- Winning team will get 5 lakhs with tile “Team India”
- Runner up will get 3 lakhs
- Guaranted internship with KPMG in India for top 3 teams.
- Oppertunity to attend the KPMG networking events
- Continous mentorship by KPMG in India professionals.
- KPMG Online Application Registration Last Date: 04.12.2021
- KPMG Team Introduction Submission Deadline: 06.12.2021
- Round 1 Virtual prelims submission deadline: 17.01.2022