JP Morgan Recruitment 2021: JP Morgan Career team has invited online applications from eligible candidates before the link expires; candidates who are completed MBA or equivalent course engineering level are qualified for the Analyst jobs. It is a full-time post with In-Office. Selected candidates should work in the Asset Management department.
For JP Morgan recruitment, check the detailed information about job eligibility, selection criteria, exam pattern, exam date, interview process, selection rounds, interview date, and other job-related info.
JP Morgan Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Authority||JP Morgan Company|
|Name of the Posts||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Apply before link expire|
- Candidates should have MBA or Engineering (B.E/B.Tech), Advanced degree in statistics, math, other quantitative.
- Should have a experience in Data Visulization, Product analytics, product growth, optimization role, Digital experience (Mobile, Web, Video, Commerce).
- Should have knowledge on BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik)
- Experience using Scheduling Tools
- Expert in Data Mining.
- MS Office Skills
- Should good communication skills.
Selected candidates are paid as per the JP Morgan market as per the post-wise and experience-wise.
- Should work at CRM Systems
- Support to reporting issues
- Work with team to craete te excellence center around visualization strategies
- Should work at data warehousing
- Perform Quantitative analysis
- Define, design, develop, test, deploy, and support microservices that comprise mission-critical enterprise applications
- Automate development, testing, and deployment processes
- Seeks out opportunities for continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The last date for the online application is 10th December 2021.