APSSDC Job Mela 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) inviting online applications for the Udyoga Mela, which are conducting in September 2019. Andhra Pradesh Skill development arranged career expo 2019 in scheduled dates and venue locations, candidates can check the complete Career Expo events information in the below details.
AP Skills development corporation has released a Job Mela event schedule, which is conducting December 2019. in respective cities/districts of AP State.
AP State Job Mela will be resume after the COVID10 pandemic completed, the detailed information was available on the official website apssdc.in. Those who are interested for the contract and permanent base private jobs, have to attend the APSSDC Job Mela as per the scheduled wise.
AP Career Expo Job Mela
|Task/Job Mela/Online Workshop||Last date||Apply Link|
|Online Workshops from NSE Academy in joint Collaboration with APSSDC||15.08.2020||Click Here|
|APSSDC- Faculty Development Programs ( Engineering,Polytechnic & ITI – Faculty )||10.09.2020||Click Here|
|APSSDC- Online Training Program ( Engineering ,Polytechnic – Students & Graduates )||10.09.2020||Click Here|
|APSSDC is offering a free course on “Cloud Architect (AWS)” to students[MTech/BTech (Final/Passed out)] in collaboration with IDS.||10.09.2020||Click Here|
|APSSDC is offering a free course on “Blockchain technology” to students[MTech/BTech (Final/Passed out)] in collaboration with IDS||10.09.2020||Click Here|
|APSSDC- MindMajix Training on Salesforce||14.08.2020||Click Here|
|APSSDC – Online Program On Editing, Digital Photography, Script Writing & Film Appreciation by NFDC||12.08.2020||Click Here|
|APSSDC -EXCELR Online Students Training Program on “Data Analytics / Business Analytics”||30.09.2020||Click Here|
|Nurses Upskilling-Covid19||31.08.2020||Click Here|
Job Mela Educational Qualification
Candidates must and should complete the ITI/B.Tech/M.Tech/any Degree (B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA) as on 2018. New 2019 pass outs have not announced any intake right now, but candidates should check at the time of online registration.
- Pass Out: Any Pass out can eligible for posts.
- Age Limit: The candidates should not cross the age limit of 30 Years.
- Application Fee: No Fee (Free of registration).
Job Location: As per the company standards only, those who placed in jobs, can avail the job posting as per company norms and rules.
APSSDC Job Mela 2020 Registration
- Those who are eligible can apply online at http://www.apssdc.in/home/
- Navigate to the “Upcoming Events” box, select the appropriate district box and select it and register and get the registration/reference number. APSSDC Job mela 2019 registration
- After registration, candidates should take the printout copy for future reference purposes.
- Remember, there is no application fee or any other fee for this job mela, it’s free to attend the at any number of companies.
Candidates cabn check the detailed information in above tabular form and attend the Job mela from Andhra Pradesh State Governament.
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for clarification.