APSSDC Job Mela
Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) inviting online applications for the Udyoga Mela, which are conducting in September 2019. Andhra Pradesh Skill development arranged career expo 2019 in scheduled dates and venue locations, candidates can check the complete Career Expo events information in the below details.
AP Skills development corporation has released a Job Mela event schedule, which is conducting December 2019. in respective cities/districts of AP State.
AP Career Expo Job Mela
Job Mela Educational Qualification
Candidates must and should complete the ITI/B.Tech/M.Tech/any Degree (B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA) as on 2018. New 2019 pass outs have not announced any intake right now, but candidates should check at the time of online registration.
- Pass Out: Any Pass out can eligible for posts.
- Age Limit: The candidates should not cross the age limit of 30 Years.
- Application Fee: No Fee (Free of registration).
Job Location: As per the company standards only, those who placed in jobs, can avail the job posting as per company norms and rules.
APSSDC Job Mela 2019 Registration
- Those who are eligible can apply online at http://www.apssdc.in/home/
- Navigate to the “Upcoming Events” box, select the appropriate district box and select it and register and get the registration/reference number. APSSDC Job mela 2019 registration
- After registration, candidates should take the printout copy for future reference purposes.
- Remember, there is no application fee or any other fee for this job mela, it’s free to attend the at any number of companies.
Candidates cabn check the detailed information in above tabular form and attend the Job mela from Andhra Pradesh State Governament.
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for clarification.