Accenture off Campus Drive 2022: Accenture conducting an Off-Campus drive for Data Engineer DE posts to fill the in-Office posts in full time-based. Those who have knowledge of various programming skills are preferred for the data engineer posts. Bother freshers and experienced candidates can apply online before the deadline.
Eligible candidates can submit the online applications for Accenture off Campus Drive 2022 recruitment and check the detailed information for the selection process, and interview schedule, complete details are available on the below page.
Accenture invites online applications for the post of “Data Engineer” in multi-locations in India like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, and Delhi. Accenture provides Rs.4,50,000/- per annum for Freshers (Entry Level Post Employment Package). After one year, candidates can expect the hike from Accenture as per the candidate’s performance in the training period (Training Period will be 6 months to 12 months, which is based on the selection of programming language or assigned project requirement by Accenture managers team).
Accenture off Campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Accenture HR Team|
|Post Name||Data Engineer Posts|
|Number of Positions||NA|
|Qualification||Graduation / Post Graduation (B.E /B.Tech)|
|Passout Batch||Any Passout are eligible|
|Selection Rounds||Online Exam, Technical and HR Interview|
|Package / Payscale||4.5L|
|Job Location||PAN India|
- Name of the Company: Accenture Private Limited (APL)
- Name of Post: Data Engineer Posts
- Number of Posts: Accenture Never reveal (Confidential)
- Pay Scale (Salary Per Annum): Rs. 4,50.000/-
- Location of Posting: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Delhi, and Chennai.
- Selection Procedure: Online Assessment Test and followed by the Technical Round and HR Interview.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate’s ability in problem-solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts
- Must be flexible to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
Candidates should have knowledge of the below courses; Experience should be 0-1 only. Freshers should have a basic knowledge at the time of the interview Technical panel.
- Non- SQL
Accenture off Campus Drive 2021
Selection Process: The Selection Process will be as per Accenture norms and rules.
- Online Assessment Test (OAT, Aptitude, Reasoning, Technical)
- Technical Round (Programming and Coding Skills Test via Interview based – Viva Test)
- HR Interview (Personal and Salary Negotiation Discussion and Posting Date Notice Information)
Syllabus: Aptitude (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning (Logical), and Technical as per Elitmus syllabus pattern.
- Last date of online application: 24.01.2022
- Event Date: Shortlisted called for the next Online Assessment and Interview.
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates can apply at the Accenture Apply Link
- Click on the Login button and sign in, if not registered then register the Elitmus and then apply for Accenture “IT Applications” Post.
- Take the Application Reference/Registration number (Tracking the online application for future purpose)
- Take the printout copy for future reference purposes.
For Future Off Campus Drive Information- Register here to Get Direct Inbox Alerts