September 2019 Current Affairs pdf
Current affairs are very important for the various competitive examinations in India like Bank (IBPS), Railways RRB, SSC, State PSC, PSU, and other various exams. Candidates those who are preparing for the examination, they can download the complete September 2019 Current Affairs 2019 and prepare the exam accordingly.
September 2019 Current Affairs PDF
Electoral Verification Programme (EVP)
- Election Commission of India ECI has launches a new programme called Electoral Verification Programme.
- A special camp held at new Dehli, for who seeks the updation of electoral rolls through crowdsourcing.
- ECE Chief: Sunil Arora.
Nameste Pacific Cultural Programme
- A Cultural event “Nameste Pacific” organised at New Delhi with jointly high commission of Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and Fiji
- Showcase pacific region culture in India
India Longest Tunnel in AP State.
- India longest tunnel is scheduled to construct in Andhra Pradesh AP State.
- Inaugurated by Indian Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Two Tunnel are pre-planned.
- Tunnel#1: 6.7 KM from Cherlapalli to Rapuru with Budget Rs437 Crore.
- Tunnel#2: 112 KM from Krishnapatnam to Obulavaripally. With budget Rs. 1993 crore
FM Nirmala Sitarama Ban e-Cigarette
- Finance Miniter Nirmala Sitaraman banned e-cigarette.
- Also, she banned on important of material under the Health dept level.
- The panel ministers are from Commerce, health, Agriculture, Chemical, and Paramedical, and food processing.
Plastic Bottles banned
- Union Food Miniter & Affairs Shri Ram Vilas Paswan Announced the use of plastic bottles is banned from September15, 2019, onwards.
- Effective from 15.09.2019 onwards across India.
New Metro Lines in Mumbai
- PM Narendra Modi has initiated 3 new metro lines under the Make in India programme.
- Total Budget Rs.19000 Crore (Previous investment is 1.5 Lakh Crore).
- The Expected operation is 2031 year.
International Seafood Show After 12 years.
- Kochi to host the International Seafood show exactly after 12 years.
- The edition was India International Seafood Show (IISS), which is the largest show in Asia.
- Held Date: Feb 7-9 in 2020 at Hotel Grand Hyatt.
Upcoming Coolie No 1 Movie Set to be Go Plastic Free Theme.
- The upcoming Bollywood Movie Coolie No 1 is going to plastic-free (for the first time).
- Featured by Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan
- Director by Paresh Rawal
- Produced by Vashu Bhagnani, Jackky Bhagnani, and Deepak Deshmukh
- Released Date: May 1, 2020.
9th Rank for India in Happiness Index
- India has received the 9th rank in the Global Happiness Index position.
- Under the 77% on happiness index among the 28 global markets.
- Indians to stay happy are Personal Safety, friends, and Feeling in control of life, and good financial condition and Physical As well.
4th South Asian Speakers Summit
- 4th South Asian Speakers Summit on Achieving the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG)
- Summit held at the Maldives.
WHO South-East Asia Region Set to eliminate Measles & Rubella 2023
- World Health Organization WHO South-East Asia region have vowed to eradicate the high infection childhood killer diseases of measles & rubella by the 2023 year.
- It is the 72nd session of the regional committee of south Asia of WHO in New Delhi.
15th Indo-US Military Training Exercise “Yudh Abhas” 2019
- Two-week Indo-US defence Corporation 15th edition of biggest joint military “Yudh Abhyas” 2019.
- Both Indian and United States (US) at Lewis McChord Joint Airforce Base.
- Place: Washington
- Commenced on September 5th, 2019. Till 18th September 2019.
Co-lend to SMEs
- ECL Finance Limited and Central Bank of India entered into an agreement of Co-Lend to MSME.
- It is the first such a partnership between the ECL and CBI bank for the progressive Co-origination policy issued by the RBI.
India Contributed Global Fund
- India increases the contribution to the global fund from US$20 mn to US$22mn (from the 5th cycle to 6th Cycle).
- Union Health Minister & Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan.
- Fund to Global Fund for AIDS, TB, and Malaria (GFTAM).
Build for Digital India Programme
- MeitY partner with Google to roll – out “Build for Digital India” Programme.
- It helps social challenges.
India Crosses China on the Importing of Coking Coal
- According to Fitch Solutions Macro Research, India will overtake China as the largest importer of Coking coal by 2025.
- 4% annual average rate between 2019 & 2028.
Reliance Power will give to Bangladesh by next 22 Years.
- Bangladesh has signed a power project agreement to buy 718 MW of electricity from India.
- Reliance has a 51% joint venture with company JERA will hold 49% Share.
Global Goalkeeper Award 2019
- PM Narendra Modi is to be honoured with “Global Goalkeeper Award 2019” by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- The award is given for the Skill India of 53 skill Trainers.
OSDMA Wins 2019 IT Excellence Award SATARK App
- Odisha State Disaster Management Authority (OSDMA).
- OSDMA has won the IT Excellence Award 2019 by Express India for the designing app SATARK.
- App tracks and alerts during the Disaster time.
- It works in real-time.
- Awards received on 18th September 2019.
IPS Vivek Kumar Josh New general of BSF
- Vivek Kumar (VK) Joshri, a 1984 batch Indian Police Service officer of Madya Pradesh Cadre as the 25th Director-General DG.
- India Deep Ocean mining project to undertaken for 2021-22.
- The project was undertaken by National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Chennai.
- NIOT Director: MA Atmanand
- 6000 Meters under water-related to the deep sea.
Indian Women Cricketer Mithali Raj Retired from T 20 Formats
- Indian Women Cricketer Mithali Raj has retired from T20 formats.
- She focused on International order from 2021 onwards 50 over world cup.
- She scored 2,364 runs till today.
Fun Zone Setup at Visakhapatnam Railway Station
- Indian Railways set up a Fun Zone for the Children can enjoy games.
- Game zone inaugurated at platform number 1.
- Children can enjoy during the waiting time of trains.
India Declare H5N1 Free
- India has been declared a free from H5N1 avian Influenza.
- Which is also called as Bird Flu.
- Bird Flu last reported in India in the 2017 Year in Odisha, Jharkhand, and Bihar.
MP Govt Offer Cows Online Adoption
- Project Gaushala (Cow Shelters) initiated by Madya Pradesh (MP) Govt.
- Adoption period will be a minimum of 15 days.
ADB $200 MN Loan to Maharastra Govt.
- The Asian Development Bank ADB has approved $200 million loans to Maharashtra Government to upgrade the 2,100 KM of rural roads.
- Total roads in the 34 districts and should be constructed in 5 years.
Digital Economy Report 2019
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development UNCTAD released the first-ever digital economy report.
Mahapariksha Exam 2019
- 16 Years old Priyarata cleared Mahapariksha exam
- The exam contains 14 levels and it conducted twice in every year,
- Exam Language in Tenali (Andhra Pradesh).
- It is Shastras (Ancient Scriptures).
ISRO Lost the Signal from Chnadrayan 2 Lander
- ISRO has lost the communication signal from Vikram Lander with 2.1 KM distance.
- Project Cost: Rs. 978 crore
- It successfully executed in orbit in three (3) levels.
Digital Payment Abhiyan
- NASSCOM: National Association of Software and Services Company
- Data Security Council of India: DSCI
- NASSCOM, DSCI, MeitY, and Google India had collaboration together to launch a nationwide campaign.
Airtel Payment Bank Launched Bharosa Savings Account
- Airtel Payment Bank introduced “Bharosa” Savings Account.
- It covers accidental insurance up to 5 Lakhs
- Minimum balance Rs.500/-
Saudi Arabia Offers tourist Visa
- For the first time, Saudi Arabia Offers tourist Visa
- It opens applications for 49 countries
- Saudi wants to expand the away from the oil economy.
India in the Persianate Age 1000-1765 Book
- Richard M Eaton released “India in the Persianate Age 1000-1765 Book”.
- India is a subcontinent between the 11th & 18th
- The Book published by Penguin India.
Oneliner September Current Affairs
- Paytm Money promotes Praveen Jadhav as its MD to CEO.
- Manoj Mukund Naravane takes charges as VC of Army Staff.
- Zestmoney joins hands with PayU money to provide the careless EMI Payment.
- B. Bala Bhaskar is the appointed Ambassador of India to the United of Norway.
- Swedish Billionaire Hans rausing dies at 93 age.
- BOB launches “Baroda Kisan” Agri Digital platform.
- Italian born bodybuilder, Powerlifter & Actor Franco Colmbu Passes Away at the age of 78 years.
- Ramamoorthy as a new MD of Cognizant India.
- India to achieve $26 billion defence industry by 2025.
- IMF cut India GDP growth from 7.3% to 7%.
- Abdul Qadir Pakistan former Cricketer died at the age of 63.