PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana 2023: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana PMGKAY Government body has released an extension notification beyond December 2022. The government of India’s Finance Ministry has stated the official information.
For PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana 2023. Candidates can check the application procedure, registration, age limit, supporting documents needed to submit during the verification of the applicant, and other important details.
PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana 2023
As per the National Food Security Act (NFSA), PMGKAY provides more free 5 kg rice to poor people.
- Total 35 kg (21 kg rice and 14 kg wheat), in this scheme every family member will get 5 kg ration.
- Now, the center will burden two lakhs per family.
- The free ration is provided to 81 crore people.
- This is an entirely FREE ratio for poor people.
- The scheme is applied across the nation.
- Those who are white ration cards are eligible for the PMGKAY scheme and avail of the complete available freebies.
Candidates with the poverty line income certificate or arogyasri card are eligible for the PMGKAY scheme.
PMGKAY Application Form
Eligible candidates can visit the Meeseva center and submit the application form along with available supporting documents.