Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification
Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2019: Indian Postal Department inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill the 8834 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master posts. Those who are interested can fill the online applications on or before the last date 15.04.2019.
At the beginning of the 2019 year, the India Postal department released GDS notifications for two states Odisha and Tamilnadu. Both notifications are added as per the state wise. the maximum number of posts are occupied by Tamilnadu State. For Odisha State Circle has 4392 Vacancies and For Tamilnadu State Circle has 4442 vacancies.
Shortlisted candidates called for further recruitment process and document verification. Those who have computer knowledge are preferred for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Post Department 2019|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master.|
|Number of Posts||4392|
|Qualification||Secondary School Education|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.04.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks & Document Verification|
- Candidates must and should complete Secondary School Education (SSC) / 10th Class with passing marks in Mathematics and English (Compulsory For India Postal Department Recruitment Process)
- Local Language Preferred
- Residence of Own State (Applied State)
- Computer Knowledge Prefer (60 days of any institute certificate is valid)
Candidates have age limit between the 18 to 40 years as on 15.03.2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per the notification.
- SC/ST Candidates have 5 Years of relaxation.
- OBC Candidates have 3 Years of relaxation.
- PWD Candidates have 10 Years of relaxation.
- OBC + PWD Candidates have 13 Years of relaxation.
- SC/ST +PWD Candidates have 15 Years of relaxation.
Selected candidates are eligible for India Postal Pay Scale as per 7th Pay Commission;
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12000-Rs.29,380/-)||Rs.14,500/- (Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-)|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-)||Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12,000- Rs.29380/-)|
- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
- No Fee for all SC/ST candidates and all PwD and Female candidates.
Odisha GDS Vacancies 2019
|Name of the State||Number of Posts|
The selection procedure will depend upon the candidate’s academic marks and followed by the document verification.
- 10th / SSC Academic Marks
- Document Verification
- Date of Notification: 10.03.2019
- Date of commencement of online application: 15.03.2019
- Last date of online application: 15.04.2019
- India Postal Shortlist results: Available after 2 months of application
How to Apply Gramin Dak Sevak Online
- Those who are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, can apply Gramin Dak Sevak online on or before 15.04.2019.
- Navigate to “Quick Links” and Click on the Registration and fill the application accordingly.
- Once the application filled, make the online payment and submit the online application accordingly.
- After submission of online application, take the print out of application form.
- After submission of application, candidates have to wait for the shortlist information.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for document verification for a further test at the assigned test location.
- 1 Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification