Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020: Indian Post recruitment team has scheduled to release the Gramin Dak Sevak notification to fill the 3,951 vacancies for 2020-21 FY in various Indian Posts circles, those who are eligible and interested as a Gramin Dak Sevak GDS, can submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Gramin Dak Sevak Notification
|Name of the Authority||Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||GDS 2020|
|Number of Posts||3951 Vacancies|
|Qualification||10th/SSC/SSLC with Local Language|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.05.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Weightage on Academic Marks|
- Candidates should have 10th class academic qualifications for the GDS vacancies post.
- Should know the local language (Compulsory; able to read, write the local language).
Candidates should have age limit between the 18 to 40 years as on notification instructions.
- Age relaxation was applicable as per the reservation wise.
GDS Application Fee
- For OC/OBC/EWS Male Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- No application fee for SC/ST/Female
|Name of the GDS Circle||Number of Vacancies|
|Uttar Pradesh||3951 Vacancies|
- The selection procedure is based on the academic weightage.
- No cutoff marks in selections.
- Prefer local language candidates.
- Online application begins from 23.03.2020
- Last date of the application fee: 07.05.2020
- Those who are eligible for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment notification 2020, can fill the application form on or before the last date 07.05.2020
- After submission of the application, take the print out of the application form for future reference purposes.
|Name of the GDS Circle||Notification Link|
|Uttar Pradesh||UP GDS Notification 2020|
|Assam||Assam GDS Notification|
|Bihar||Bihar GDS Notification|
|Gujarat||Gujarat GDS Notification|
|Karnataka||Karnataka GDS Notification|
|Kerala||Kerala GDS Notification|
|Punjab||Punjab GDS Notification|
Further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for clarifications