IB Syllabus 2021 PDF: Intelligence Bureau (IB) Security Assistant/ Executive vacancy Posts syllabus is updated as per 2021 rules and regulations from MHA Ministry, the IB Syllabus was available in below updated format, those who applied for the Security and Executive posts can note down the complete IB Syllabus 2021 as per post wise.
Those who are looking for the IB Syllabus 2021 PDF, download the IB syllabus pdf from below and check the latest phase 1 and phase 2 syllabus.
IB Syllabus 2021 PDF
The IB Security and Executive posts have a selection process in three phases as per the below instructions.
- Phase#1: Online / Written Examination / (Total Marks: 100)
- Phase#2: Descriptive Examination / (Total Marks: 50)
- Phase#3: Interview / Personality Test / (Total Marks: 100)
Phase#1: Online / Written Examination: Prelims Examination of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical/analytical ability
- English language
|Section||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||25||25||60 minutes|
Phase#2: Descriptive Examination: Descriptive type: The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e, English &Hindi.
- Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/ dialect to English and vice versa.
- Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)
|Essay Writing||30||60 minutes|
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
Phase#3: Interview or Personality Test: All shortlisted candidates can attend the Interview/Personality test, the final candidates can shortlist by MHA IB officials and the selection list will be published on the MHA website in the pdf document.