IB Security Assistant
IB Security Assistant Salary Profile: As we know that, the Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau (IB) invited online applications for Assistant ACIO (Executive Posts) around 1000 plus posts for 2018 financial year, and it very important to know about IB Security Assistant Salary Profile and its responsibilities at the work location.
All Selected candidates are undergoing with Security Assistant/Executive at Intelligence Bureau Posts with General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, and additionally, the benefits will be added from the Central government for all Assistant in Security Level.
IB Security Assistant Salary Profile
The Selected candidates are undergoing with MHA IB revised salary from 2017 onwards, even though same revised salary will be credited to 2018 employees who selected from 2018 recruitment, those applied for IN Security Assistant can review and verify the IB Security Salary profile for the 2018 year.
- IB Security Assistant’s Salary pay scale will be Rs. 5200-20200 and additional grade pay of Rs. 2000 and additional, central government benefits will be included with regular salary (HRA, TA, DA, House Allowances, Journey Concern Payment, Yearly Bonus, Night shift allowances, additional duty allowances (Overtime allowances)), performance ratings are additional payment for outstanding candidates and other benefits will be included in salary.
- Take Salary will be around Rs. 35,234/- per month (Including all allowances and benefits) and excluding Night shift and overtime allowances.
IB Security Assistant Responsibilities
Selected candidates have to follow the Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau (IB) rules and regulations under central government initiatives. Security assistant should strictly follow the rules and regulations of MHA IB and Implement same at IB offices.
- The Groundwork on Observing and monitoring the Surveillance and Intelligence
- Security patrols and checking at Security in night time (Rotational shifts applicable for Security Assistants)
- Security Assistant will be responsible for the basic security of the premises of IB Offices and centers.
- Monitoring the specified locations on CC TV recordings.
- Security Checkups at MHA Main Gate to prevent unnecessary entries.
- Regular checkups and Monitoring in the allowed area and providing extreme security
- Tight Security level standards maintenance for IB Officers.