TSPSC Gurukul Notification 2023: Telangana residential educational institutions are scheduled to release the Gurukulam notification for 4600 vacancy posts this financial year, those who are waiting for Telangana Primary Grade Teacher PGT, Secondary Grade Teacher SGT will be out in the month of August/September (notification delayed due to COVID19 pandemic).
For TSPSC Gurukul notification, candidates can check the total 4600 vacancies to be announced by the Telangana Residential Recruitment Team (TRT Cum TET). Before applying online candidates, so many candidates applying for AP DSC recruitment have to check out the complete TS TRT TET TGT SGT PGT Syllabus, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Exam Date, Cutoff Marks, Previous Question Papers, and Other Important Information.
- Lecturer (Telugu, English, Hindi, Maths, General Science) Posts
- Art and Craft Posts
- Music Teacher Posts
- Librarian Posts
- Technical Assistant Posts
- TS Gurukul notification is scheduled to release soon.
- NCTE Norms will apply to TS Gurukulam, High Court of Telangana orders to TSPSC Commission.
- The online application form is live and the last date of the online application form.
- Online applications.
- The Telangana State TS Gurukulam notification 2021 is delayed this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates should observe the delay in the notification announcement.
- Further new notice on the Gurukulam recruitment announced is expected to in the month of August/September.
- Examdays TSAP team will update the further Gurukulam notification 2021 recruitment.
TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2022
తెలంగాణ రాష్టంలో ఖాళీగా ఉన్న వివిద గురుకులం పోస్టులను త్వరలోనే నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల అయ్యే అవకాశాలు ఉన్నాయి, ఇప్పటికే తెలంగాణ రాష్టంలో నూతంగా ప్రారంబించిన/ప్రారంభం కావలసిన గురుకులాలకి తగిన సిబ్బంది కోసం త్వరలోనే కొత్త నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల కావలసి ఉంది. మొత్తం గా 4600+ పోస్టులకు నియమకాలు బర్తి చేసే అవకాశాలు ఉన్నాయి.
TS Gurukul notification was soon available for the various posts. There are huge vacancies. A total of 3463 vacancies are available for 2022 notification.
- Language Pandit and SGT vacancy report updated as per the latest information.
Telangana TS New Gurukulam notification 2022-23 will be released as soon, those who are waiting for the New Gurukulam notification, have to prepare for the examination accordingly. TS Gurukul has 135 Junior Assistant Vacancies and 225 Lecturer Posts Vacancies in Telangana State after recruitment.
Telangana State Gurukulam Recruitment
The recruitment has sent a proposal to the finance department for the notification 2022-23. If everything is going fine, then Next month (October/November) has a chance for new TS Gurukul notification for the above-said posts.
- Check the further selection list and merit list for the candidates, who are waiting for further recruitment in the TS Gurukulam selection list.
- Marks sheets released soon, those who have attended can view and download the marks sheets here
- There will be a new requirement in all 119 new gurukuls, based on new resources requirement, and the high number of vacancies will be increased.
- High Chances of 5,6,7 classes under Primary Grade Teacher (PGT) Posts.
- TS Government already orders passed on these 119 Gurukuls.
Gurukula posts notification 2022
|Name of the Authority||Telangana Residential Gurukulam (T.S.)|
|Name of the Post||Primary and Secondary Grade Teachers TGT PGT SGT|
|Number of Posts||1800 + 2800 (Total 4600 Vacancies)|
|Educational Qualification||Degree with B.Ed and TET Qualification|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 Years|
TSPSC Gurukul Notification Eligibility
The number of Posts under the Single TS Gurukul Notification is;
- Art & Craft
- Technical Assistant
- Lecturer in Telugu | English | Maths | General Science
- 2 years PG Course in regional Institute of NCERT OR Master Degree (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com ) from UGC recognized University with 50% marks
- B.Ed or Equivalent degree
- Should in English Medium
Post Graduate Teachers (P.G.T)
- P.G.T in any Telangana State Gurukul, candidates should hold PG in any concerned subject with minimum of 50% marks and for SC/ST/BC/PHC candidates should have 45%.
- B.Ed OR B.A.B.Ed / B.Sc.B.Ed Course.
Trained Graduate Teacher (T.G.T)
- B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 50% of marks / Graduation with 50% minimum pass out marks
- B.Ed Course (Compulsory / Essential)
Physical Training Teacher (PTT)
Any degree / Graduation with a Physically trained course certificate is required.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- only for all candidates.
|Name of Post||Subjects in Post Graduation|
|Junior Lecturer in Telugu||M.A. in Telugu OR M.O.L. in Oriental Languages in the concerned subject|
|Junior Lecturer in English||M.A. in English|
|Junior Lecture in Urdu||M.A. in Urdu|
|Junior Lecturer in Mathematics||M.A./M.Sc.in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ |
Statistics/ Applied Statistics/A.O. Maths of Nagarjuna
University/Pure Mathematics of Central University of
Note: Provided these candidates should have studied
Mathematics is one of the subjects at B.A/B.Sc. level
|Junior Lecturer in Physics||M.Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics/ Applied|
|Name of Post||Subjects in Post Graduation|
|Electronics of Osmania University / Nuclear Physics of |
Andhra University/ Meteorology and Oceanography /
Engineering Physics and Instrumentation of Osmania
Note: Provided these candidates should have studied the subject Physics at B.Sc. level.
M.Sc. (Technology) Engineering Physics with any
based on M.Sc. Course/M.Sc. (Engineering Physics with
Engineering Physics) of S.V. University / M.Sc. Astro
|Junior Lecturer in Chemistry||M.Sc. in Chemistry/ In Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Nuclear Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Environmental Chemistry/Mineral Chemistry/ Fertilisers and Agro Chemicals/Phyto|
Chemistry and Forest Products/ Chemistry of food and Drugs/Synthetic Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Associateship
exam in Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry of Osmania University
Note: Provided these candidates should have studied the Chemistry subject at B.Sc. Level
|Junior Lecturer in Botany||M.Sc. in BioScience of Andhra University/Biological Sciences of Osmania University/Plant Science of|
Krishnadevaraya and Osmania University/ Environmental Biology of Nagarjuna University/ Modern Biology of
Marathwada University/ Experimental Biology of Saurashtra University/Bio-Technology/ Life Sciences of Indore
University/ Marine Biology of Andhra University/ Botany/ Micro-Biology Note: Provided these candidates should have studied Botany subject at their graduation level. M.Sc. Life Sciences of Berhampur University provided that the candidates opted for plant sciences in 2nd year/ M.Sc. Plant Science of the
University of Hyderabad.
|Junior Lecturer in Zoology||M.Sc. in Zoology/Biological Sciences of Andhra |
University/Biological Sciences of Osmania University
of Nagarjuna University/Marine Biology of Karnataka
University/Modern Biology of Marathwada
University/Experimental Biology of Saurashtra
Note: Provided these candidates should have studiedZoology is one of the subjects at their graduation level. M.Sc. in Animal Science of the Central University of Hyderabad/Bio Sciences of Manguluru University/(Life
Sciences) Specialization in Animal Science at
|Junior Lecturer in Economics||M.A. in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Mathematical
|Junior Lecturer in Commerce||M.Com. in Commerce/M.F.A. (Master of Financial Analysis) renamed as M.Com (Financial Accounting) of Kakathiya University having B.Com at graduation level should alone|
|Name of Post||Subjects in Post Graduation|
|Junior Lecturer in Civics||M.A. in Political Science/Public Administration|
|Junior Lecturer in History||M.A. in History/Ancient History and Archaeology |
Note: Provided these candidates should have studies
History as one of the subjects at B.A. Degree level. M.A.
Indian Culture of S.V. University/M.A. History,
Archaeology and culture of Dravidian University/M.A.
Ancient Indian History and Archaeology of S.V.
Telangana TS Gurukul Junior Lecturer Candidate AGE
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. Age relaxation is applicable for posts.
Telangana TS Gurukul JL Syllabus
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of|
|Paper-I||General Studies, General Abilities
and Basic Proficiency in English
|Paper-II||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
|Paper-III||Concerned Subject (PG Level)||100||120||100|
TS TGT SGT PGT Vacancy Details
|TS TGT PGT SGT Posts||Number of Posts||Filled for FY Academic Year|
|New 119 Gurukuls||2800||2019-20|
|TS Post Name||Total Vacancies (Post Wise)|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||363|
TS Gurukulam Teacher Notification 2022
TS Gurukulam Salary
Selected candidates will get the following salaries as per the below;
- subject Teachers Salary: Rs.30,000/- per month
- Art and Craft Teachers: Rs.20,000/- per month
- Librarian: Rs.17,000/- per month
- Technical Assistant: Rs.17,000/- per month
- TS Gurukul TGT PGT SGT Posts Notification Date: January 2023
- Last date of Online application TS TGT PGT SGT: NA
- TS TGT PGT SGT Hall Ticket: Available 10- 15 days before the examination date
- TS TGT PGT SGT Exam Date: Available after 1 month of the Last date
- TS TGT PGT SGT Results: After 1 month of examination.
TS Gurukul Application Form
- Those who are eligible for TS TGT PGT SGT Vacancy Posts, Follow the below step by step and submit the online application form before the last date.
Select the appropriate link for the online application and click o the New registration and fill in the necessary information by candidates and submit the online application accordingly.
After submission of the online application, candidates have to take printout copies for future reference.
Further important information will be updated regular wise, candidates have to bookmark this page for future updates. / అభ్యర్థులకు ఏమైనా సందేహాలు ఉన్నచో కింద ఇవ్వబడిన కామెంట్ బాక్స్ లో comment చేయండి.
For Telangana Gurukulam notification, the qualification is varied as per the post wise.
Yes, a few posts are available as per the intermediate qualification.
The expected TS Gurukul notification vacancies are 4600+
Use the official website treirb.org
Eligible candidates can expect the new notification in the month of June.
Expected in August/September 2022.
Eligibility will be varied as per the post wise, candidates can check the post qualification and submit the online application form accordingly.