TS Gurukulam Online Application 2021: Telangana State Gurukul recruitment board has released various posts notification to fill the 160+ vacancies across the Telangana State (TS). Eligible candidates can fill the online application form on or before the last date of the application form.
Eligible candidates have to follow the below instructions for the online application submission.
Those who are waiting for the TS Gurukulam notification 2021, they can check the official website in upcoming months, there are unofficial annoucnement for the New notification on the TS Gurukulam recruitment.
TS Government has scheduled to issue the new notification to fill the carious vacancy posts in the old and new TS Gurukulams.
TS Gurukulam online application
Follow the screen instructions for the online application submission process,
- Read the complete TS Gurukulam Notification 2020 PDF first and then apply for the desired post notification online before the last date.
- Select the post as per the Eligibility wise.
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee”, once the new window open, use the Credit/debit card / Internet banking to make the online application fee.
- After completion of the application fee, note down the Journal number and application ID (reference number).
- Next, click on the “Submit online application form”, fill the candidates required details and payment details (which candidates paid in step#1 process).
- Before submission of the online application, recheck the application, and if any mistakes, correct them instantly.
- Check the preview of the application form carefully.
- Now, submit the application form.
- After submission of the online application form, take the print out by using the “Download Acknowledgement form” for the future reference purpose.
Hence, the above three steps are enough for the submission of the online application form.
Further questions and doubts, use the below comment section for clarifications.