TSPSC Group 4 Salary 2023: Telangana State Public Service Commission’s top officials announced Group 4 Recruitment. Candidates interested in working for the TSPSC as a Group 4 officer will have access to information on the Group 4 selection procedure. Each year, the Telangana State PSC administers Group 4 Recruitment Examination to fill various open positions in the cadre.
The salary structure and job profile information for TSPSC officers will soon be made available on the official website by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). The TSPSC officers’ base salary is rough Rs.31,150/- per month. Officers receive benefits besides their base salary, including DA and TA, HRA, and medical benefits.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary 2023
The Telangana State Public Services Commission (TSPSC) annually administers the TSPSC Group 4 Exam. The higher-ups of the Telangana State Public Service Commission have released the Group 4 Recruitment Notification for 2023. (TSPSC).
TSPSC Group 4 Salary in Hand
- Candidates who want to work for the Telangana State Public Service Commission should know the pay and advancement opportunities for Group 4 positions.
- TSPSC provides a competitive salary and a range of extras and benefits.
- Salary and advancement are based on the position you are chosen for.
- Higher-ranking individuals will receive more advantages and rewards.
- The government determines the TSPSC pay scales for various posts and includes allowances.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary 2023
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||GROUP 4 Services|
|Category||Salary and Allowances|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test or OMR|
Every employee of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) receives a substantial salary.
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer and Typist|
|Pay Scale||Rs.16,400 – Rs.49,870/-.|
|Annual Salary||Rs.2.8 – 3.6 Lakhs|
Telangana Group 4 Salary Structure
The choices pursued after holding the post of TSPS Group 4 postings are listed below based on their performance, experiences, and knowledge. The candidate must attend the tests that TSPSC periodically holds to advance.
- The TSPSC Group 4 Salary ranges from Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/- per month.
- Candidates who complete all examination phases and are hired are given wage offers based on the 7th Pay Band.
- Candidates are promoted as described above, but the pay raise depends on the government’s predetermined default annual increment.
TSPSC Group 4 Payscale
Along with the income, the TSPSC Officer’s Salary is the compensation offered to candidates for their services. Additionally, TSPSC officers offer a variety of benefits:
- Transportation Allowance/Dearness Allowance, or DA & TA
- HRA (House Rent Allowance) (House Rent Allowance).
Candidates who wish to apply for TSPSC positions must succeed in all phases to be chosen for the desired position.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary
For TSPSC Group 4 positions, TSPSC provides competitive salaries to the selected candidates. According to the recruitment announcement, those hired for Group 4 positions in Telangana would receive Rs. 16,400/- and Rs.49,870/- per month, along with other benefits following state government regulations.
TSPSC Group 4 Monthly Salary
If the candidate does not want to appear in the exam, they will be promoted to the posts after the typical number of years of service as a TSPSC Group 4 after participating and passing the exam. Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive salary as well as several benefits.
- TSPSC receives additional benefits and allowances and a sizable wage package.
- The benefits and compensation that TSPSC Group 4 got are listed below. TSPSC claims that there are good opportunities for advancement.
- Contestants worried about TSPS Group 4 Recruitment 2023 should consider the advantages they will receive after passing the exam and put their all into studying for it.
TSPSC Group 4 In-Hand Salary
- A monthly salary without taxes ranging from Rs.56,000/- to Rs.65,000/-, with minimum allowances.
- The 7th pay band is used to distribute salaries, and the corresponding grade pay is also given.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary Structure
The career growth available for TSPSC Group 4 positions is quite alluring and provides the job candidate numerous chances even after landing a position.
Pay Level is the determining element in basic pay and grade pay in the TSPSC Group 4 pay structure under the 7th Pay Band.
TSPSC Group 4 Salary Allowances
TSPSC officers receive several benefits in addition to their income, some of which are listed below:
- Dearness Compensation
- Renter’s Assistance
- Transportation Allowance
- Deputation Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Allowance for a child’s education.
TSPSC Group 4 Perks and Compensation
Because of the compensation and job stability in the public sector, many people aspire to pursue careers in that field. TSPSC officers are also given additional perks and advantages in addition to their base pay and allowances. The following advantages are available to candidates once the training session is over:
- Internet access
- Medical center
- Telephone / Mobile Connection
- Paid vacations
- Government facilities
- transport equipment or a vehicle
- Extended paternity and paternal leave
- Career development Insurance
- Concessional Leave and Travel Bonus
- retirement advantages in addition to other benefits
TSPSC Group 4 Posts
Candidates can conveniently check for the position and plan accordingly. Here it is-
- In the Commercial Tax Department, a junior assistant
- Junior I&CAD Stenographer Typist for Fire and Disaster Services
- Disaster Response and Fire Services Junior Stenographer
- Junior Stenographer, Revenue Dept.
- Junior Stenographer in the Commercial Tax Division
- Commercial Tax Department Typist
- I&CAD junior assistant
- Revenue Department typist
- junior assistant in the department of revenue
- Telangana’s Junior Assistant in Panchayati Raj, Panchayati Raj Typist, and Panchayati Raj Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Junior Assistant to the Director of Medical Education at Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Junior Assistant in the Forest Department
TSPSC Agriculture Officer Salary Slip
At this point, all that remains is the pay slip for the TSPSC Group 4 Salary, which we have reviewed in detail. The base pay, HA, dearness allowance, pension contribution, and gross deductions from gross salary are all listed on the payslip.
TSPSC Group 4 Job Profile and Salary
For the Home Ministries, Revenue Department, Forest Department, Directorate of Medical Education, Irrigation and CAD Department, Commercial Tax Department, and Panchayat Raj of the state, TSPSC hires individuals to fill the positions of Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer, and Typist. After learning about the salary details for the Telangana Group 4 Posts, it is imperative for applicants for the TSPSC Group 4 Posts to understand the job description.
- TSPSC Group 4 Salary 2023
- TSPSC Group 4 Salary 2023
- Telangana Group 4 Salary Structure
- TSPSC Group 4 Payscale
- TSPSC Group 4 Salary
- TSPSC Group 4 Monthly Salary
- TSPSC Group 4 In-Hand Salary
- TSPSC Group 4 Salary Structure
- TSPSC Group 4 Salary Allowances
- TSPSC Group 4 Perks and Compensation
- TSPSC Agriculture Officer Salary Slip
- TSPSC Group 4 Job Profile and Salary