AP VRO Recruitment
AP VRO Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission APPSC in association with AP Village Revenue Department VRD is scheduled to release the Village Revenue Officer AP VRO Posts to fill the 2,880 vacancies for FY 2019-2020. The online applications are accepted from September 2019 onwards.
AP VRO Notification 2019 Released on 27th July 2019
Those who are interested can submit the online application on or before the last date. Before submitting an online application, candidates should check the syllabus, previous papers, model papers, previous cutoff marks for the selection. the selection procedure, exam pattern, AP VRO Exam date, last date to apply online, eligibility, and other important information.
AP VRO Notification 2019
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission APPSC|
|Name of the Posts||Village Revenue Officer VRO|
|Number of Posts||2880|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.08.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
AP VRO Eligibility
- SSC with National Council of vocational training certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) trade 2 years Course with Surveying as one of Subject OR
Intermediate (10+2) OR Degree OR B.Tech OR any higher Qualification.
- Should have minimum pass marks, there are no cut off marks.
- Should be native of Andhra Pradesh AP State for local reservation.
- Should Speak, Write, Read Telugu, English Languages.
- Local candidates are preferable.
AP VRO Age Limit
Candidates should have age between the 18 to 42 Years as on notification date. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years of relaxation.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years of relaxation.
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 Years of relaxation.
- PWD candidates: 3 Years of relaxation.
AP VRO VRA Salary
The AP VRO and VRA are based on the 7th pay commission.
AP VRO VRA Posts
- General revenue duties in the village.
- Duties of survey & inspection.
- Involve with police in all kinds of police functions.
- Participate in all welfare & developmental aspects.
- Assist in electoral functions.
- Protect Government-related assets & properties.
- MRO issuing the certificates should be certified to villagers.
AP VRO Application Fee
- For General / OBC Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs.200/- and 200/- (Processing application fee) (Complete Application Fee Rs.200/-)
- SC / ST /EX-Serviceman / PWD Category Candidates is Rs.200/-
AP VRO Vacancies
The below image data as per the June 2019 from AP Government estimated.
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|OC / GENERAL / UR Candidates||To be notified on notification date|
|OBC Candidates||To be notified on notification date|
|SC Candidates||To be notified on notification date|
|ST Candidates||To be notified on notification date|
|PWD Candidates||To be notified on notification date|
AP VRO Selection Procedure
- The AP VRO Posts are selected by Written Test in Telugu and English Medium.
- AP VRO exam conducted mostly in the offline method as per the previous recruitment process.
- Selection Process is based on the Written Test and Followed by Document Verification.
AP VRO Exam Pattern
AP VRO Exam Pattern
|Written examination (Objective type)||No.of Questions||Exam Time||Max Marks|
|Part – A: General studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part – B: Drawing and survey Syllabus||100||100||100|
AP VRO Notification dates
- Date of official notification date: 27.07.2019
- Date of commencement of notification date: Expected in 27th July 2019
- Date of the online application date: Expected in 27th July 2019
- Last date of online application: Expected in 10th August 2019
- AP VRO Hall Ticket date: Expected in 3 days before exam date
- Exam date 01.09.2019
AP VRO Online Application
- Those who are eligible for the AP VRO examination can apply online on or before the last date.
- The online application is available in the official website psc.ap.gov.in from July/ August 2019 onwards.
- Candidates should use the required information for the submission of the online application form.
- Make the online application fee (if required as per the reservation). Once the online application submitted, take the print out for the reference.
AP VRO Exam Date
Andhra Pradesh AP Village Revenue Officier VRO exam date is scheduled to conduct the exam in 01.09. 2019.
AP VRO Exam Name
Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officier Posts (AP VRO) Posts
AP VRO FAQs
When AP VRO notification?
AP VRO notification will be released in the month of July / August 2019.
AP VRO notification 2019 apply last date?
The last date of AP VRO online application is August 2019.
AP VRO jobs online application link?
The AP VRO jobs online application link will be updated in this post soon.
Is ap vro.in or apvro.cgg.gov.in is official website?
When we update ap vro previous papers with answers?
We will update here soon.
Please update ap vro preparation books?
We will updated AP VRO Books soon.
Andhra Pradesh State Village Revenue Officer AP VRO posts are permanent government job, which is posted in across the all the villages of AP, based on the candidate native place and priority wise (as mentioned in the registration form). Aspirants should apply online from July / August 2019 onwards.
If candidates have any further questions and doubts can comment below for clarifications.