AP MLHP Training Date: Andhra Pradesh State Commissioner of Health, Family Welfare has scheduled for the AP MLHL training date for the 5th batch candidates, where earlier the results and certificate verification is released and conducted. Many candidates are waiting for the AP MLHP training date, which is announced soon.
The AP MLHP training schedule is available on the official website cfw.ap.nic.in, till now, the official note is not released yet, but we are expecting it may available in the month of September 2020 due to MLHP’s have huge requirements in the State Govt hospitals.
AP MLHP Training Date
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Commissioner of Health, Family Welfare|
|Results Status||Released as per the list wise|
|AP MLHP Training Schedule||Waiting for an official note|
|Training Mode||At respective centers|
AP MLHP Training Schedule
Today is the last date for the Study Center reporting date, Those who are arranged today reporting, candidates can visit the respected centers and submit the supporting documents and confirm their job.
Remember: Online board training/classes will commence from 16th November 2020 onwards.
Study Centers reporting date is scheduled on 12.11.2020 and 13.11.2020 and Online Class work starts from 16.11.2020 onwards
The AP MLHP training schedule date is as per the district wise and reporting date and time will vary. Further details will be shared on this page.
List of Training centers
- Govt College of Nursing RIMS Campus, Balaga, Srikakulam.
- District hospital, Cantonment, Vizianagaram.
- Govt College of Nursing, KGH Campus, Maharanipeta, Vishakhapatnam.
- Govt College of Nursing, Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
- Govt College of Nursing, District Hospital, Eluru.
- St. Ann’s College, Vijayawada
- Govt. College of Nursing, Machilipatnam
- Govt. College of Nursing, Guntur
- St. Joseph’s College of Nursing, Guntur
- Govt. College of Nursing, Nellore
- St. Joseph’s College of Nursing, Nellore
- Govt. College of Nursing, Tirupati
- Govt. College of Nursing, Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati
- Govt. College of Nursing, Kadapa
- Govt. College of Nursing, Kurnool
- Govt. College of Nursing, Ananthapuramu
Candidates have to submit the original certificates and all the certificates are with the custody of the region of medical and health services concerned for the period of 3 years.
- Candidates should pay the Rs.15000 towards IGNOU fee
- If any one want to discontinue to the bridge course, they have to pay rs.75,000/- towards IGNOU fee and charges.