RRB Group D Question Paper 5 October 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 5 October 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 5 October 2018
- Who is the CEO of Microsoft? Satya Nadella
- What is the capital of Assam? Dispur
- Who is the author of the book “War & Peace”? Leo Tolstoy
- Who is the Governor of Telangana? E. S. L. Narasimhan
- Winner of 2018 French Open? Rafael Nadal
- Where was the FIFA U-17 World Cup final match held? India
- Where did the last Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah died? Burma
- According to Smart India Mission, which city was recently awarded as the smart city? Bhubaneswar
- Who is the Chief Minister of Nagaland? Neiphiu Rio
- Which is the biggest river island in the world? Majuli
- Satyabir Singh is related to which sport?
- Who won the best actor in IIFA 2017 awards? Shahid Kapoor
- winner of Saraswati saman 2017 Sithanshu Yashchandra
- Mother of Gautam Buddha Maya
- National film award best children film Dhanak
- Read ( Important Days for Competitive Exam)
RRB Group D Question 5 October Shift 1
- What is the weight of 10 moles of H2O? 18.02 grams
- Heater wires are made up of Nichrome
- What is the Atomic Number of Potassium in the Modern Periodic Table? 19
- Chemical name of slaked lime Calcium Hydroxide
- last element of group 18 in periodic table Radon
- F=200N, M=20kgs, A=?
- Sugar used in the home is made up of___
- Arrange Alkane, Alkyne, Alkene according to their bond weights?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5 October 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- Trigonometry(Shadow Based) 1-2 Q
- Geometry(Triangles & Quadrilaterals) 2-3 Qs
- Speed,Time & Distance -2 Qs
- HCF/LCM 2-3 Qs
- CI/SI 2-3 Qs
- BODMAS 4 Qs
- Time & Work 2 Qs
RRB Group D 5 October 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Clock – 2 Qs
- Alphabet Series – 2 Qs
- Find the angle between hour and minute hand at 12:23?
- What day will be 1st Nov 2020?
- Number Series – 2-3 Qs
- Calendar – 2 Qs
RRB Group D Question Paper 5 October 2018 1st Shift in Hindi
- माइक्रोसॉफ्ट के सीईओ कौन हैं? सत्य नडेला
- असम की राजधानी क्या है? दिसपुर
- “युद्ध और शांति” किताब का लेखक कौन है? लियो टॉल्स्टॉय
- तेलंगाना का राज्यपाल कौन है? ई एस एस नरसिम्हान
- 2018 फ्रांसीसी ओपन का विजेता? राफेल नडाल
- फीफा यू -17 विश्व कप फाइनल मैच कहां आयोजित किया गया था? इंडिया
- आखिरी मुगल सम्राट बहादुर शाह की मृत्यु कहाँ हुई? बर्मा
- स्मार्ट इंडिया मिशन के मुताबिक, किस शहर को हाल ही में स्मार्ट सिटी के रूप में सम्मानित किया गया था? भुवनेश्वर
- नागालैंड के मुख्यमंत्री कौन हैं? Neiphiu रियो
- दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा नदी द्वीप कौन सा है? माजुली
- सत्यबीर सिंह किस खेल से संबंधित है?
- आईआईएफए 2017 पुरस्कारों में सर्वश्रेष्ठ अभिनेता किसने जीता? शाहीद कपूर
- एच 2 ओ के 10 मोल का वजन क्या है? 18.02
- ग्राम हीटर तार से बने होते हैं निक्रोम
- आवर्त सारणी में पोटेशियम की परमाणु संख्या क्या है? 19
- एफ = 200 एन, एम = 20 किलो, ए =?
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- 1 RRB Group D Question Paper 5 October 2018 1st Shift
- 2 RRB Group D 5 October 2018 Examination
- 3 RRB Group D Question Paper 5 October 2018
- 4 RRB Group D Question 5 October Shift 1
- 5 RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5 October 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- 6 RRB Group D 5 October 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 7 RRB Group D Question Paper 5 October 2018 1st Shift in Hindi
- 8 How useful was this post?