Zenq Off Campus Drive: Zenq Technologies Hyderabad inviting online applications for the posts of Test Engineer – Automation for Hyderabad branch, those who are interested, have to apply online on or before the last date, the shortlisted candidates called for the Online Test (CBT) mode and followed by the Group Discussion and Face to Face Interview.
Selection List released, refer below for details.
The whole process has been completed only at Hyderabad Zenq office premises, the candidates have to visit the Zenq office as per the Email for the Online Examination.
Zenq Off Campus Drive
|Name of the Authority||Zenq Technologies|
|Name of the Posts||Test Engineer – Automation|
|Number of Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech (65% Cutoff Marks)|
|Passout Batch||2020 Batch|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test (CBT) & Face to Face Interview|
- Candidates must and should complete the B.E/B.Tech in (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, ECM and Mechanical disciplines)
- 2020 Graduating students only.
- 65% throughout the academics
- No active/pending backlogs
- Ability to automate with coding and embedding logic to achieve validations using VB programming.
- Able to add synchronization points where the different actions are synchronized
- Able to recognize the dynamic object property changes and using descriptive programming effectively.
- Able to perform code debugging and unit testing.
- Able to design data table and parametrization for multiple set of data input.
- Able to configure tool with databases like oracle and MS SQL server
Pass Out Batch
- 2021 Graduating students only.
- Service Bond: 2.6 years
- Salary Pakage: 2.8 Lakhs per annum.
- Good knowledge of JAVA.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and team player.
Selected candidates are eligible for INR 2,80,000 per annum + Bonus + Incentives + Other allowance will applicable.
- Stage#1: Online Test (Aptitude, C Programming) for 1.30 Hrs & Essay for 15 Minutes.
- Stge#2: Group Discussion
- Stage#3: Face to face Technical interview
- Stage#4: HR Interview
Important Note: The process of Interview will be conducted ONLINE only.
Zenq Exam Pattern
The total time slot is 1 hour 45 minutes, the section-wise exam is given below;
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||No Info||1 Hour 30 minutes|
|Essay||1-2 Questions||15 Minutes|
- Last Date to Apply: 19.01.2021
- ZenQ online Test date: 20.01.2021 (Shortlisted candidates will receive the email from the ZenQ HR team)
- Who attended in last six months, they are not eligible for this recruitment drive.
Zenq Interview Questions
Those who clear the online test, they are shortlisted for the interview, the Interview questions are from Coding and networks (basic knowledge questions only)
- Coding Questions
- why testing rather than development?
- How many returns in C
- How many languages in C.?
- Largest data types in C
- Puzzle in C (you have to solve along with coding on paper with a pen).
- Network Questions
- What is n/w
- What are the relation between the network and Coding/programming?
- Why n/w are imp.
- Types of n/w.
- Personalised questions (like Why you want to opt Zenq; If you’re non-local, they ask about why you cam Hyderabad;
How to Apply
Interested candidates Apply online before the last date expire.
Day/ Date of Interview: Scheduled (Shortlisted candidates will receive emails)
Reporting Time: Scheduled
Venue: Zen Quality Assurance Pvt Ltd, Gate No: 5,
ATRIA Building, 2nd Floor, An Ascendas IT Park,
The V (VBIT Park), Software Units Layout,
Hitec City, Hyderabad 500081
Contact Number: 040 – 48488247, 9100798199 (Please call after 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM)