Wipro Off Campus Drive
Wipro Off Campus Drive: The Mega recruitment drive notification out from Wipro Private limited for freshers candidates, those who are seeking employment with Wipro Private Limited in Software field can attend the mega Wipro Off Campus drive for freshers, the Wipro recruitment drive will be named as an “Elite NLTH 2020“. Where Elite is an Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2020 (NLTH) is a freshers’ hiring initiative to attract the best of 2020 engineering talent across the country.
Those who interested can apply the Mega Wipro Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2019 on or before the last date. and Candidates have to download the complete Wipro Syllabus 2019 and Interview Procedure 2018.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer and Pay scale is INR 3.50 lacs per annum with service agreement Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis.
Apply now for TCS Off Campus Drive
Wipro Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must be 2020 pass out in B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M. Tech Courses in any stream can eligible for Elite Wipro 2019 recruitment drive, Candidates can apply on or before last date of closing date.
Eligibility candidates must have below Academic Pass Percentage;
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in an interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Wipro Off Campus Syllabus
The eligible candidates can check the complete below syllabus for Merit assessment or Merit Online test for next rounds of Wipro off-campus recruitment drive. There three sectional parts, Aptitude, Written Communication Test and Online Programming test, these tests are important to test the candidate’s abilities for next rounds.
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.for How to Apply | Wipro Off Campus Drive
Wipro off campus registration
- Those who are meet Eligibility of Wipro Off Campus Drive can visit the Official Wipro Apply Online
Event Name: Elite National Talent Hunt 2019Venue Name: Wipro HiringEvent Date: Check Wipro Career WebsiteLocation: Venue details will be shared post registration, CentralUs above details while registration process.
- Candidates have to enter the Personal and educational details along with Candidates Photo and then hit the register button and take application reference number and keep it for future reference.
If any questions, candidates can comment below with questions and doubts, our team members will assist you as soon as possible. All the Best.
Wipro Walk in Drive
The Wipro has started to give opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates on Voice process, in International level, those who interested can walk to below venue with required documents.
|Job Role||IT / BPO / Sales / International Voice Process|
|Qualification||Any Degree (either Graduation or Post Graduation)|
|Batch||Freshers and Experience Candidates|
|Salary Offered||As per Wipro Standards|
|Venue Location||Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Bangalore.|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Venue Date||Check the Wipro Career Portal|
Detailed Candidate Profile
It is Nightshift job and those who interested to work on night shifts can apply for this and Immediate joiners and must have good communications skills.
- Handle Inbound/outbound calls from/to customers related to application processing
- Welcome calls and activation calls to customers
- Addressing the emails/chat/calls from customers
CDC 3, Right Wing, Mezzanine floor,
105 Anna Salai, Guindy,
Chennai, Tamilnadu 600032.
Contact person – Krishna
Documents to be carried:
- 3 copies of resume
- 1 passport size photo
- Govt. ID proof.