Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive: Thomson Reuters off Campus drive 2021 HR team has released for the various vacancies in MNC campus to fill the Associate Content Specialist Posts. Thomson Reuters inviting online applications from eligible candidates on or before the recruitment link expires. Candidates have to check the below Thomson Reuters recruitment 2021, eligibility, pass out batch, selection procedure, and other important information.
For Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive, Check the selection process, Graduation pass out, pay scale / salary, job location, and other important details, which are given in below.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2021
|Name of the Authority||Thomson Reuters Private Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Associate Content Specialist Posts|
|Package||INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,50,000|
|Passout Batch||Freshers and Experience|
|Domain||IT / Software|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Apply ASAP|
|Selection Procedure||Online Assessment and Interview Process|
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech (any discipline, prefer IT / IS Batch).
Pass Out Batch: Freshers and Exp candidates can apply online
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Core Java and J2EE
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Working Knowledge on Codes and Regulations process, tools and applications
- project Management skills
- Ability to deal the relational and demanding issues.
- Proactive, attention, and detailed analytical skills.
Package: Selected candidates are eligible for the Salary INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,50,000 per annum.
- Online Assessment
- Interview (Technical and HR)