Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive: Tech Mahindra invites online applications for the Software Trainee Engineer posts 2021 in all India level off campus drive notification, those who are completed Engineering /MCA, Science, and Diploma candidates are eligible for this recruitment drive. Tech Mahindra off campus drive conducted in all India levels (Pune, Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Mumbai.). In these locations, both online assessment and Interviews will be conducted.
Before applying for the Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021, eligible candidates have to check the detailed information about notification on off campus drive, qualification, passouts, selection procedure, job location, joining date, offer letter, online assessment exam, and interview schedule and location.
13th December 2021 Update: 300 Engineer posts are filled by March 2022.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021
|Name of the Authority||Tech Mahindra|
|Name of the Posts||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Passout Batch||2020, 2021, and 2022 passouts|
|Selection Procedure||Aptitude Test & Interview|
- Candidates must and should complete the B.Sc (Computers, Electronics, Physics, Maths, Statistics, IT)/BCA/BCS Courses.
- Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) and MCA Candidates in any discipline are eligible
- 2017 and 2018 pass out candidates are eligible.
- Minimum 60% cutoff in an academic career.
- 1 year duration gap. More than 1-year gap are not eligible.
Pass Out Batch: 2020, 2021, and 2022 batch.
Job Location: Anywhere in India likely in Pune, Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 1.60 L /Annum
- After probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 2.05 L/Annum
- 2 Years bond with 1 lakh
- Post Joining candidates may have a choice to undergo 4 Years M.Tech. Program in Software System from BITS, Pilani.
Tech Mahindra off campus Recruitment Process
- Shortlisted candidates called for Aptitude Test (Aptitude, English, and Technical)
- Followed by Interview
Tech Mahindra off Campus Registration
- Eligible candidates can fill the online application – Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Online
- Click on the Fresh Candidates registration and select the Engg/MCA or Science & Diploma Candidates.
- Register themselves and note the registration number of application status.