Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducting off campus drive for the batch of 2020 and 2019 Graduation and Post-graduation PG courses students across India. Those who did Technical and non-technical courses can eligible for TCS off campus drive and they are ready to for 2020 pass out then apply the online on or before the last date 25.01.2020.
TCS has proposed for the application to receive the last date, candidates should check the application status, those who are already applied for the TCS Off-campus drive (2019 & 2020) batch. Apply and wait for the 24 hours for the status availability.
TCS Off Campus
Those who have not applied for the TCS recruitment drive, they can fill the online application form on or before the last date of the TCS Off Campus recruitment drive 2020.
FUTURE FORWARD CAREERS TCS Off Campus
- TCS off-campus recruitment from 27.12.2019 onwards and the last date of the TCS online registration.
- Those who are pass out from 2020 and 2019 batch can apply online on or before the last date 25.01.2020.
- TCS Off Campus Exam Date is Scheduled to 03.02.2020.
- TCS Hall Tickets Date: 10 days before the exam date
- Shortlisted candidates called for Interviews from Feb 2020 onwards.
Candidates must not have any backlogs in their academic year and those are not eligible to attend the TCS Off Campus Drive 2019. Candidates must aware of this information. Candidates have at least 60% marks at the academic level so that candidates can eligible for TCS Off Campus Drive.
TCS Off Campus Eligibility
- Full-Time Graduates from BA and MA, 2020 year of pass
- Preferably from the stream of Mass Media, Content creation and PR, Social media, Digital marketing, Publishing, English Literature, Journalism, Communication, Economics and Commerce and Foreign language Skill.
- 50% throughout Academics in Xth and XIIth and Diploma (If applicable).
- Only up to 1 Pending Backlog is allowed at the time of appearing for the Exam but needs to be cleared by the time the candidate joins TCS upon offer.
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years.
TELEGRAM CHANNEL FACEBOOK GROUP
- TCS Off Campus Registration Starts: 27.12.2020
- TCS Off Campus Registration Closes: 25.01.2020
- TCS Off Campus Hall Ticket Issue Date: 10 days before onwards (Important Date)
- TCS Off Campus Exam Date: 03.02.2020
- Interview Date: After the exam date
Things Should Keep In Mind
As we observed in earlier online applications:
- Candidates should submit an accurate date (Check he application before submission).
- No spelling mistakes in the application form
- No active backlogs
- Accurate Details only
- The photo should be recent one only (never submit school level photos)
- Provide the right info in right asked field only.
Important Note: If ever miss the information, then you’ll not get Admit Card 2019.
TCS Off Campus Registration
The TCS Off Campus 2019 registration the last date, those who missed earlier TCS Off-campus drive can apply now on or before the last date 25.01.2020.
TCS Off Campus Drive Syllabus
The TCS off campus syllabus should three levels as per below mentioned, Candidates must prefer the RS Agarwal books and other standard books for preparation.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning (Verbal and nonverbal)
- Programming ability
TCS Off Campus Exam Pattern
TCS off-campus examination was conducted as per below give scheme, there is time duration as per sectional wise and number questions were asked as per sectional wise and there will be a cutoff mark for each sectional wise.
TCS Off Campus – Batch is a PAN India drive followed by a personal interview process. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Online Test Assessment
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive
TCS Off Campus Registration
- All Eligible Students or Candidates must visit the TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Link (OPEN)
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button and you will get a new window with the online application form.
- Candidates have to fill the Personal details, Contact details, Examination Center details, Qualification details, Upload Photo, and final click declaration and enter the security captcha and click submit.
- Once the above step is finished, you will get a unique registration number with a password.
TCS Off Campus Hall Ticket
All interested candidates can download the TCS off campus Hall Tickets / Admit Cards from the below link will help to get TCS Off campus Hall ticket
- All applied candidates can visit the official link: Download TCS Off-campus Hall ticket
- Once a new window opens, log in with the candidate’s details.
- Once login, navigate to download hall ticket / Admit Card 2019 option and download it.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets and take the printout copy and attach any government proof id card xerox copy.
- All the best.
TCS Off Campus Customer Care Number
TCS off campus tollfree number
|TCS Off Campus Registration Link||TCS Off Campus Admit Card|
|TCS Next Step Registration Procedure||TCS Off Campus Results|
|TCS Off Campus Previous Papers|
You will get all TCS Off Campus drive details on examdays privatejobs.
Login to nextstep.tcs.com.
As soon as you log in click on “IT”
Click on “Register here“
The details such as name, address, email id, phone number, academic details, certifications appear on the screen.
Fill the details given and click on Submit.
Selected candidates get the mail for TCS off campus drive.
The last date of the TCS recruitment in January month 2020 is 05.01.2020.