Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021: Replicon Intelligence Company hiring recruitment department has released off campus drive for Cloud Ops Engineer posts (in Virtual Drive) across the nation. The office was located in Bangalore, and selected candidates are posted in the Bangalore location for both pieces of training as well as full-time work.
Replicon company has 20 years of industry leadership and produces cloud-based products that include client billing, project costing, time, and attendance. Cloud Ops Engineer post eligible candidates can submit the online application forms on or before the last date.
Replicon Off Campus Drive 2021
|Company Name||Replicon Hiring Drive|
|Post Name||Product Support & Cloud Ops Engineer Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation / B.E / B.Tech Courses|
|Passout Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Selection Rounds||Online Assessment & Interview|
|Package / Payscale||3.3 Lakhs|
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: BCA / B.Sc – both 2020 or 2021 pass-out batches are eligible for this recruitment drive.
- Outside of Bangalore, candidates should be ready to relocate.
- Freshers are eligible for the Cloud engineer post.
- Work Shifts: 24/7 rotation shifts. That involve 2 weeks of 6 days working.
Selected candidates are eligible for the Replicon salary norms, which is as per the industry demand.
- Rs.21,500/- per month for first six months of training.
- Rs.3.3 /- Lakhs after training + Cab Bonus + Night Shift Allowances are provided.
- Monitor SaaS infrastructure availability.
- Monitor application health & report application errors, bugs & exceptions to the next level of escalation.
- Collaborate with other operational and development teams during triage and resolution of operational issues.
- Adapt to any new changes in the technology and infrastructure used within the organization.
The Online Assessment test is LIVE from August 5th to 13th 2021 till 06:00 PM IST and the exam test time will be 30 minutes, the test is hosted by the Replica.
Use the below link and give the online Assessment test and get selected for the above-said posts.
Job Title: Trainee – Intern Product Support
Shift – Night Shift
Education – BE / B TECH (All Branches Except Computer Science and IT Are eligible) ; BCA/BSC and Undergraduates can apply for the role
CTC – INR 21,500/ Month – for first 6 Months of internship
After 6 months – 3.3 LPA
Location – Bangalore (Open to relocate when offices open)
Date of Joining – Immediate