Mindtree Off Campus Drive
Mindtree Off Campus Drive for 2019 Batch: Mindtree MNC conducting off campus drive for 2019 pass out candidates, those who have completed Graduation in Technical (B.E/B.Tech) are eligible for Mindtree off-campus drive.
The interviews will be conducted in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, & Bhubaneswar. The whole recruitment procedure will be done under the HR team officials and candidates prepare accordingly. Selected candidates receive 2.97 lakhs per annum.
Mindtree off Campus Drive
|Name of the Authority||Mindtree MNC|
|Name of the Examination||Off Campus 2019|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)|
|Pass Out Batch||2019 Pass Outs|
|Last date to apply||Before Link Expire|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bhubaneswar.|
|Salary||₹ 2.97 LPA|
- Candidates must and should complete the BE/ B.Tech & MCA in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics, Electronics and Electricals, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation Engineering, Telecommunication
- For 10th, 12th should have 55% and B.E/B. Tech Academic must have 60%
Pass Out Batch
Only 2019 pass out candidates is eligible for mind tree recruitment drive.
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Delhi.
Selected candidates are eligible for Mindtree to pay role Rs.2.97 L per annum
- Aptitude Online Test and Programming Test
- Technical and HR Interview
During the Mindtree training period Rs.21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
- Joining Location (Training): Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Mindtree Application Form
- Those who are eligible for Mind tree off campus drive – Apply Online
- Click on the link to Register and once new window open, fill the online application accordingly.
- After submission of application, note down the reference number and check the email for confirmation of application submission
Step#1: Register in this link first and then visit step#2 link
Step#2: Apply Online for Off-campus Recruitment Drive