Infosys Off Campus 2021: The IT biggest firm Infosys hiring System Software Engineer Posts for 2021 year through the Off-Campus selections all over India. Infosys inviting online applications from eligible candidates in PAN India. Those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date of the online application. The offcampus for Infosys is hiring the trainee software engineer, those who are eligible for the recruitment drive can apply online directly to Infosys official portal. The complete drive information was updated in the private jobs portal.
Infosys is the biggest MNC in India and it is India level developed by Narayana Murthy and leading MNC in the World level. Those who are interested to work with Infosys can apply online before the Infosys Off Campus 2021 link expires.
Infosys Off Campus Drive
|Name of the MNC||Infosys Private Limited|
|Name of the Posts||System Software Engineer & Trainee Software Engineer|
|Selection Type||Infosys Off Campus 2021|
|Recruitment Process||Online Assessment, Technical and HR Interview|
|Locations of Off-campus||All over India / PAN India|
|Eligibility||Any Graduation Required|
|UG & PG Passouts Year||2021 Passouts only.|
|Locations Exam and Interview||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, and Kolkata.|
|Diploma Eligibility||3 Years Diploma also Eligible|
- The candidates, who are applying online have to maintain the consistency academic career with minimum pass percentage, there are no ch a cutoff marks in Infosys off campus but prefer to 60% Marks.
- Those who are passed out in Graduation UG 2021 year can eligible
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc are eligible.
Infosys off campus Location
The Infosys off campus will be conducted in selected locations, those selected locations are given below;
Candidates should select the appropriate Infosys Off campus 2021 Online assessment and Interview location accordingly, further modification not apply and after submission of online application, a link will be disabled for modification of Infosys off-campus application.
Infosys Date on 6 & 7 January
Infosys Off Campus Selection Process
The Selection Process will be in three phases, the selection process details are given in below and candidates has to follow as per below instructions,
- Online Assessment Test as in preferred location
- Technical Interview for testing candidates programming/Coding skills
- HR Interview for Location, Reporting date, and Salary negotiations.
There are 3 sections in the test in Infosys written test pattern:
|Section||Section Wise||Total questions||Slot Time|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
- Areas, Shapes, Perimeter
- Speed Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Coding Decoding
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
|Name of the Section||Cut off||Most Difficult Topic||Avg time Per Question||Correct Questions by the 90th percentile|
|Logical||9||Cryptarithmetic||2 mins 30 secs||13|
|English||32||Reading Comprehension||45 secs||36|
|Quants||7||Speed Time Distance||1 min 30 secs||9|
Apply Infosys Offcampus Online
- Those who are eligible for Infosys Off Campus drive 2021 – Apply Online
- Once a new window opens, Candidates have to fill in the required details like saying, Candidates’ academic details from UG PG, Diploma (if available) and Personal details, and valid Mobile Number and Email address.
- After submission of the Online application form, candidates have to note down the Registration/reference number for application status tracking in the future if required.
- Last date for the online registration is 20th July 2021
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for questions and doubts discussion on Infosys off-campus drive.