IBM Technical Support Associate Interview Process: IBM Company has a separate recruitment process for both freshers and experienced candidates on the selection of particular jobs in anywhere India. IBM conducts the initial stage of online tests like other software companies do for shortlisting the candidates for next round selection.
Most of the questions in the online assessment will ask from the Aptitude, reasoning, English subjects online. IBM tests each and every candidate in Intelligent and problem-solving skills, the details are available on this page for the aspirant’s reference purpose.
Each on campus and off campus recruitment drive is different from others, if you are looking for a software engineer or developer, or associate job then the test pattern slightly varied as per the post wise and requirement wise. Candidates should aware of this knowledge for the next time visit to the IBM recruitment drive.
IBM Technical Support Associate Interview Process
- Online Assessment Test (OAT)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Document Verification
|Section Name||Questions||Time (in min)|
- Be confident during the Group discussions and Interview process.
- Always maintain a postive attitude until the IBM process is completed.
- Avoid the unnecessary things which are not so important for the recruitment drive.
- Always problem determination on job role and identify the certain skills which develop the job roles and required skills.
- Communication skills are important in every aspect of job roles and career, if you are low the polish them without any further delay.
- Use new tools for the development process on a career path and enhance them at the IBM recruitment process.