IBM Off Campus Drive: IBM Off Campus recruitment drive for 2021 & 2022 Passout Candidates who are from Technical courses like B.Tech and M.Tech subjects, those who did the complete B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA courses at least a minimum of 60% throughout an academic career can eligible for IBM Off-Campus Recruitment Drive. Further details are available on this page for the Privatejobs aspirant’s reference purpose.
For IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 2021 registrations, candidates can check the detailed information about IBM recruitment drive selection criteria, important dates, selection process, online assessment, interview, call letter, joining report, and other important details for the off campus recruitment drive.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022
- Name of the Company: IBM Recruitment
- Name of the Post: System Engineer
- Passout Year: 2017 and 2018 are eligible for IBM Recruitment drive
- Candidates must have Minimum of 60% in an Academic career and no backlogs.
- The gap between academic careers should not be more than 1 year.
- Age should be below 35 Years (both Male and Female Gender)
- Must have good communication skills
- Be ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Basic Knowledge of Academic Subjects (Both in Technical Subjects and Programming Subjects).
The Candidates must have a BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA with a minimum 60% Passout and it is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment.
So, candidates must be a Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology.
B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- 2018/2017 Batch passing-out
- Graduation: Min 65% (aggregate)
- In Case of PG: Min 65% (aggregate)
- No Active Backlogs
- Only Freshers
IBM Recruitment Syllabus
The Syllabus will be as follows for the online Assessment test,
- LCM & HCF
- Numbers, decimal fractions and power
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Permutation and Combinations
- Coding deductive logic
- Blood Relation
- Directional Sense
- Objective Reasoning
- Selection decision tables
- Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
- Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
Apply IBM Off Campus Drive Online
- Those who are the cross the cutoff marks in both Graduation and Post graduation can eligible for System Engineer post, All Eligible candidates can attend Walk-In Drive.
- Click on the Apply The Jobs
- One new window, click on the Jobs and select the appropriate job that you going to apply now.
- Fill the required details and upload the new resume and submit the button.
- Once submitted then take the registration/reference number for online application status tracking.
- The selection process will be as follows: Online Test and Interviews (Technical & HR)