Cognizant Consultant Jobs 2020: The Cognizant off campus drive conducting Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for 2019 pass out candidates to fill the Engineer Trainee and Analyst Trainee vacancy posts in CTS Off Campus drive. Those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date of registration.
Once applied for the CTS off campus, candidates have to check the email for the verification of reference mail for the application of CTS and further mail will be received for online assessment examination schedule (Event Location). Candidates refer to the mail and official given a website for online assessment and followed by interview locations.
The Selection Process will be based on the Merit-based from Online Assessment examination and followed by the Technical and HR Interview for both Engineer Trainee and Analyst Trainee posts with entry-level salary as per CTC standard and norms.
Cognizant Consultant Jobs – APPLY HERE
Cognizant Off Campus Drive
Apply for the Cognizant off campus, of you’re 2019 & 2020 pass out batch having a minimum of 60% of cutoff marks. The CTC post will be Analyst under the software environment.
- Name of the company: Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
- Name of Posts/Jobs/Vacancies in CTS: Engineer Trainee and Analyst Trainee Posts
- Name of Recruitment Drive: Cognizant (CTS) Off Campus Drive 2019.
- Cognizant Salary: Entry level Salary Standards.
- Selection Process: Online Assessment and followed by Technical and HR Interview.
Cognizant Engineer Trainee Post
Those who are applying for Engineer Trainee post, they should follow the CTS recruitment process with following instructions,
- Group Discussion (GD) Process.
- Voice Assessment or Online Assesment Examination or Aptitude online Tests
- Programming/Technical Interview
- HR Interview/Discussion
Selected candidates will eligible for Annual Total Compensation: INR 3,38,005/- per annum and take home salary per month Rs.25,000/- after deductions from PF/A DA and other TAX Benefits for CTS Employees
CTS Eligibility Criteria
All Graduation discipline B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only) 2019 pass outs
- No backlogs and no standing arrears in current education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
CTS Cognizant Off Campus Drive
- The Eligible Candidates can Register yourself at Apply Off-Campus Online (Currently Applications Closed) Apply for New Drive
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive (New Applications)
- Click on the fill this form button and fill the required details and submit the online application form and take the registration ID/reference ID for online application tracking and Hall ticket download.
- After registration waits for the email from CTS for verification and Off-Campus updates with event date and date of the online assessment test.