Karnataka Anganwadi Notification
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Women Child Development Department recruitment team has released Anganwadi Workers & Helpers notification to fill the 114 vacancies for the 2019-20 year in Karnataka State. Those who are eligible and interested can fill the online application form on or before the last date of the online application form.
Before applying the online, the candidates have to check out the complete notification details like, selection procedure, syllabus, important dates, online application form.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Women Child Development Department (WCD)|
|Name of the Posts||Anganwadi Workers & Helpers|
|Number of Posts||114 Vacancies|
|Qualification||4th/8th/10th Std OR Equivalent|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.01.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written & Interview|
Anganwadi Workers & Helpers
- Candidates must should have 4th/8th/10th Std OR Equivalent qualification.
- Should know the Kannada Language.
- Should aware of Anganwadi Workers & Helpers roles & responsibilities.
Candidates must and should have age limit between the 18 to 35 Years as per notification wise, refer the notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test OR Interview
- Document Verification
- Notification date 23.12.2019
- Last date of the notification date: 23.01.2020
Karnataka Anganwadi Application Form
- Those who are interested and eligible for the Anganwadi Workers & Helpers Posts can fill the online application form on or before the last date of the application form.
- Make the online application form fee and submit the application.
- Once the online application form submitted, take the print out for the reference.
Further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for clarifications