Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021: Indian Postal Department inviting online applications for Uttarakhand Indian Postal from eligible candidates to fill the 580 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master posts. Those who are interested can fill the online applications on or before the last date 22.09.2021
Before filling the online application form, candidates have to verify the UPPC GDS eligibility, Age limit, UPPC GDS Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Application form, and criteria for the merit list.
At the beginning of 2021 year, the India Postal department released notifications for two states Odisha and Tamilnadu. Both notifications are added as per state wise. Shortlisted candidates called for further recruitment process and document verification. Those who have computer knowledge are preferred for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts.Gramin Dak Sevak Notification
Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021
|Authority Name||India Post Department 2021|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master.|
|Number of Posts||3951 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Secondary School Education|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||22.09.2021|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks & Document Verification|
- Candidates must and should complete Secondary School Education (SSC) / 10th Class with passing marks in Mathematics and English (Compulsory For India Postal Department Recruitment Process)
- Local Language Preferred
- Residence of Own State (Applied State)
- Computer Knowledge Prefer (60 days of any institute certificate is valid)
Candidates have an age limit between 18 to 40 years as of 23.08.2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per the notification.
- SC/ST Candidates have 5 Years of relaxation.
- OBC Candidates have 3 Years of relaxation.
- PWD Candidates have 10 Years of relaxation.
- OBC + PWD Candidates have 13 Years of relaxation.
- SC/ST +PWD Candidates have 15 Years of relaxation.
Selected candidates are eligible for India Postal Pay Scale as per 7th Pay Commission;
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12000-Rs.29,380/-)||Rs.14,500/- (Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-)|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-)||Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12,000- Rs.29380/-)|
- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
- No Fee for all SC/ST candidates and all PwD and Female candidates.
India Postal Vacancies 2021
|Name of the State||Number of Posts||State Wise Posts|
|UP Circle||3951||Apply Online|
|Odisha Circle||4392||Apply Online|
|Tamilnadu Circle||4442||Apply Online|
Uttarakhand GDS Vacancies: UR – 317EWS – 57OBC – 78PWD-B – 6PWD-C – 7PWD-DE – 2SC – 99ST – 15
The selection procedure will depend upon the candidate’s academic marks and be followed by the document verification.
- 10th / SSC Academic Marks
- Document Verification
- Date of Notification: 23.08.2021
- Date of commencement of online application: September first week 2021
- Last date of online application: 22.09.2021
- India Postal Shortlist results: Available after 2 months of application
indian postal gds apply online
- Those who are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, can apply Gramin Dak Sevak online on or before deadline.
- Navigate to “Quick Links” and Click on the Registration and fill the application accordingly.
- Once the application filled, make the online payment and submit the online application accordingly.
- After submission of online application, take the print out of application form.
- After submission of application, candidates have to wait for the shortlist information.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for document verification for a further test at the assigned test location.