Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC announced 700 Village Revenue Officer VRO posts filling for the 2018-19 financial year. The Telangana TSPSC VRO Selection Procedure for the biggest and golden opportunity for candidates who are interested to work with Telangana State government. Before starting preparation, candidates have to know the exact VRO Selection Procedure 2018 year. How TSPSC will go further after written or online examination.
Telangana TSPSC VRO Selection Procedure
The Village Revenue Officer selection procedure, all eligible candidates for appointment to the VRO posts will be made by examination (only objective type) either by online or OMR based. Whichever is applicable, the final decision is TSPSC Officials. The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for the further selection process.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
Telangana TSPSC VRO SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The VRO examination paper language available in bilingual both in English and Telugu, no need to worry about paper language, if you selected English or Telugu, you will get paper in both languages at a time.
Offline Exam: OMR sheet wise answers; Question paper have both languages under the same question.
Online Exam: Two languages available on the basis of language option selection, the candidate can choose either English or Telugu. There is no restrictions on examination paper language.
Negative Marks: There is no negative mark in the VRO examination, candidates can opt any one of the option of your own, whichever you don’t know.
Telangana TSPSC VRO Selection Procedure Syllabus
|Duration of Exam||Maximum|
|1.||General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities||150|
Knowledge 75 +
|150 Minutes||150 Marks|
Telangana TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018
Paper: General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities General Knowledge:
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional (Refer Daily News Papers, Notes and books)
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System, Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
All other concepts from point 2 to 9, candidates can refer any Standard book is enough for preparation.
- Basic English (Refer 8th Standard NCERT English Books and SCERT Telugu books)
- Mental Ability. (verbal and non-verbal _ Refer any standard books like RS Agarwal and other of your own choice or by the institution).
- Logical Reasoning ( Any Standard book is enough for preparation)
- Numerical abilities ( Any Standard book is enough for preparation)
- Arithmetical abilities. ( Any Standard book is enough for preparation)
Telangana TSPSC VRO Document Verification 2018
Those who are got highest marks /score in the Telangana TSPSC Village Revenue Officier VRO posts and applied caste reservation relaxation then those candidates are called for document verification for final post allotment in vacancy district area as per your location of living and choice of selection of posting place. Telangana TSPSC VRO Selection Procedure
Required Documents for VRO Selection Procedure:
Local candidates can submit all Telangana State TS issued documents with 3 set of xerox copies and submit the proof of originals for verification including 5 copies of recent passport size color photos and other nonlocals can follow your state certificates and same as above details. (Telangana TSPSC VRO Selection Procedure )
- Telangana TSPSC VRO Admit Card or Call Letter
- Proof of Telangana TSPSC VRO Result Card 2018
- Telangana State Community Certificate/ Caste Certificate
- Telangana State Income Certificate
- Telangana State Residence proof Certificate
- Aadhar Card (Must be Telangana State address)
- Voter ID Card (Must be Telangana State address)
- PAN Card
- All Eligible Qualification Documents.
- Other supporting documents
- 1 Telangana TSPSC VRO Selection Procedure
- 2 Telangana TSPSC VRO SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
- 3 Telangana TSPSC VRO Selection Procedure Syllabus
- 4 APPLY VRO ONLINE
- 5 Telangana TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018
- 6 Telangana TSPSC VRO Document Verification 2018
- 7 Required Documents for VRO Selection Procedure:
- 8 APPLY VRO ONLINE