SSUPSW Admit Card
SSUPSW Admit Card 2019 Released: State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare SSUPSW Dept of Social Welfare, Govt. of Bihar released a admit card for Center Manager, Driver, Technician & Other vacancies on contract basis. Those who are applied for the above posts, can download SSUPSW admit card 2019 from the official website.
The SSUPSW exam date to be held on 6th and 7th April 2019 ( Saturday and Sunday ). Download the Admit Card 2019 from the official website sids.co.in
SSUPSW Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Authority||State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare (SSUPSW)|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||917|
|Age Limit||Maximum 55 Years|
|Date of Written Test||6th and 7th April 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written & Interview|
Download SSUPSW Admit Card 2019
- Download SSUPSW admit card for various examination for the 6th and 7th April 2019 from the official website.
- Candidates Select the Applied post, enter the application number, Candidates Date of Birth, enter the registered mobile number.
- Finally, click the submit button for the admit card 2019.
- Once the Admit card displayed on the screen, take the print out of admit card.
- Attach any government ID for verification purpose (Xerox document).
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination venue without a print out of a valid admit card.
Candidates must paste recent passport sized colour photos in the two spaces given in the admit card.
Candidate MUST carry an original valid photo ID proof (Voter id card/ Aadhar card/ Ration card/ Passport/ Driving license or PAN card) and Black/Blue Ball pens for the written exam.
Candidates would not be allowed to bring any electronic devices (mobile phones, pagers, calculators, camera, digital watch etc.) inside the Venue.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall once the written test has started.
SSUPSW Exam Date
SSUPSW exam date to be held on 6th and 7th April 2019 ( Saturday and Sunday ).