MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus
PSC Engineering Services Recruitment Notification 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC released a notification for the recruitment of Engineering Services vacancies to fill 1161 posts. Those who are interested can fill the online application on or before the last date 23.04.2019.
Before filling the online applications, candidates have to check MPSC Syllabus, MPSC Exam Date, MPSC Previous Papers, MPSC Model Papers, MPSC Preparation Books, Online Free Tests, and Exam Pattern.
MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||MPSC Engineering Services|
|Name of the Posts||Various Engineering Services|
|Number of Posts||1161|
|Age Limit||18 to 36 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.04.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written & Interview|
MPSC Prelims Syllabus
|S. NO||Type of the Written test||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English Language||10||10||1½ Hour|
|4||Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
MPSC Mains Syllabus
|Engineering Service Exam Pattern|
MPSC Engineering Service Syllabus: English
- Common Vocabulary
- Use of Idioms & phrases
- Comprehension of passage
- Sentence structure
MPSC Engineering Service Syllabus: Marathi
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
MPSC Engineering Service Syllabus: General Studies
- A government in National Development, Collaborators
- Indian State Administration
- The role of Rural Banks
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India
- Causes of Increased Growth
- Five years Plan
- Indian Economy
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography
- Government Economics
- Indian Imports – Exports
Engineering Aptitude Test
- Materials and Construction
- Uses of maps and field surveys
Paper 1: Civil Engineering
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Structural analysis.
- Building Construction & Materials.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Steel structures.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Theory of structures.
- The strength of materials.
Paper 2: Civil Engineering
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Highway Engineering.
- Fluid Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- 1 MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus
- 1.1 MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment