JVVNL Helper 2 Result
JVVNL Helper 2 Result 2019: Rajasthan Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited scheduled to release the Helper II results in the month of March 2019. Those who are given examination from 26th Dec 2018 to 3rd Jan 2019 for 2412 vacancies are eligible to check the JVVNL Helper 2 Results 2019.
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam recruitment scheduled to finalize the Helper results in March 2019. JVVNL Helper 2 Results 2019. This time 2412 posts vacancies are filled by JVVNl recruitment team. Those who are waiting for the final results can check the in March 3rd week or 4th week 2019.
The JVVNL Helper 2 results will be released along with cutoff marks 2019, candidates can check their individual results in separate results page as well as merit list.
JVVNL Helper 2 Result 2019
|Name of the Authority||Rajasthan Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Helper II|
|Number of Posts||2412|
|Exam Date||26th Dec 2018 to 3rd Jan 2019|
|Expected Results Date||March 3rd/4th week 2019|
- Name of the Examination: JVVNL Helper 2 Posts
- Number of Posts: 2412 Posts
- JVVNL Helper 2 Exam Date 2019: 26.12.2018 to 03.01.2019.
- Official website: Rajathan.gov.in
- Expected results are released in March 2019
Download JVVNL Helper 2 Result 2019
- Those who are given examination from 26th Dec 2018 to 3rd Jan 2019 Helper II vacancy posts, can check the official JVVNL Helper 2 Results Here
- Navigate to “News” Option and check their updates news information on JVVNL Helper II results.
- Candidates have to use the Roll Number / Registration Number and date of birth to get the results.
- Once the results displayed, take the print out a document for reference purpose.
- Once you qualified in results merit list, then wait for the next update from Rajasthan Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited recruitment team for further process.
- Mostly candidates informed to join the Vidyut Vitran Nigam.
- Qualified Candidates receive information from official regarding Document verification process
JVVNL Helper 2 Results 2019 Download – Available in March 2019 ( 3rd/4th Week )
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, can comment below for selection process and criteria for cutoff marks.