India Post GDS Result 2023: Indian postal department has released a vacancy notification for the Postman and Mail Guard posts. Indian Postal department has invited online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date. Further details are available online for the candidate’s online application form.
For India Postman and mail guard recruitment 2022, check the detailed notification, syllabus, exam date, application form link, eligibility, age limit, application fee, exam pattern /selection criteria, results, cutoff marks for the selection, and other important details.
Those who are waiting for the India Post GDS Result 2023 Merit List, they have to download from the official link.
India Post GDS Result 2023
|Name of the Authority||Indian Postal Recruitment|
|Post Name||Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak and Assistant Branch Postmaster|
|Number of Posts||60,544 Vacancies|
|Qualification||12th class Pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Results date||06.09.2023 onwards|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks & Sports|
India Post GDS Result 2023 PDF Download
Eligibility: Candidates should have a 10th / SSC class pass from any recognized School.
Age Limit: Should have an age limit between 18 to 40 years for all posts, Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation.
- SC / ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- EWS candidates – No relaxation
- PWED – 10 years
- PWD + OBC candidates – 13 years
- PWD + SC/ ST candidates – 15 years
Indian Postal Salary 2023
Selected candidates are eligible for the monthly salary as per the below;
- Branch Postman Salary – Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/-
- ABPM / Dak Sevak Salary – Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
Indian Postman Salary
For postman and mail guard, the salary is listed for the candidate’s reference purpose. salary is varied as per the Rural and urban area wise. So candidates have to be aware of these salary norms.
- PS / SA Posts – Rs.25,500/- to Rs,81,000/-
- Postman / MailGuard – Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- MTS – Rs.18,000/- to 56,900/-
India Postal Assistant Vacancies
- Branch Postmaster
- Assistant Branch PostMaster
- Dak Sevak
GDS Result 2023 Cut off Marks
Candidates should score the 65% marks for consideration of DV test.
Eligible candidates have to visit the official link indiapost.gov.in and check the detailed information about the application form and its last date for submission.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Scanned copies of passport-size photocopies
- category certificates
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Educational documents
After submission of the application form, download it after submission of the form.
- Indian Postal Online Application Date: Closed
- Last date for the online application – Closed
- Indian Postal Application Edit / Correction Date – Closed
- Indian Postal Results Date 2023 – 06.09.2023 onwards
GDS Merit List 2023 PDF Download
The candidate selection process is completely based on the candidates who secured the 10th class marks and reservation and document verification.
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official link https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and check the above job notification and then submit the online application form
- Once the online application form is submitted then check the printout of the application link.
- The application link is available for eligible candidates only.
Candidates can submit the online application at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
10000+ Vacancies are scheduled released
Branch Postman, Assistant branch postman, and Dak Sevak posts.
Sepetmber 2023 last week. Candidates can check the important India post-GDS result 2023 pdf downloads are available.