IB JIO Syllabus PDF: Intelligence Bureau IB examination board has scheduled to release the JIO technical officer job notification in order to fill the 797 vacancies for FY 2023-24. Once the job notification is submitted, then check the exam syllabus and exam pattern details. This exam pattern is important for exam preparation purposes.
For IB JIO Syllabus and exam pattern is listed for quick reference the exam preparation, those who are waiting for such details, then this post is helpful for them.
IB JIO Syllabus 2023
|Name of the Authority||IB Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||JIO Technical Officer Posts|
|Number of Posts||797 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Document Verification|
IB JIO Selection Procedure
- Tier 1 – CBT Online Examination
- Tier 2 – Skills Tests
- Tier 3 – Interview / Personality Test
There will be a 1/4th negative mark in the examination.
IB JIO Exam Pattern
- General Mental Ability – 25% marks
- Combination of Subjects – 75%
|Tier||Name of the Exam||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|Tier-1||General Mental Ability (25%) & Combination of subjects (75%)||100||120 minutes|
|Tier-2||Skill Test (Technical Skills)||30||—|
IB JIO Qualify Marks
- For OC candidates – 35 marks
- For OBC candidates – 34 marks
- For SC/ ST candidates – 33 marks
- For EWS candidates – 35 marks
Reasoning Ability: Puzzles/ Seating Arrangement (Circular, Square, Floor, Linear, etc.), Inequality (Coded and Direct), Syllogism, Direction-based questions, Logical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Input-Output, Order and Ranking, Alphanumeric Series, Data Sufficiency, etc.
English Language: Sentence Improvement, Para Jumbles, Cloze Test, Spotting Errors, Reading Comprehension, Single / Double Fillers, Para/ Sentence Completion, etc.
IB JIO Mental Syllabus
Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation (Pie, Tabular, Line, Missing, etc), Number Series, Quadratic Equations, Problem on Ages, Simple and Compound Interest, Time, Speed and Distance, Probability, Simplification / Approximation, Boats & Streams, Ratio and Proportion, Profit, Loss and Discount, Averages, Time & Work, Mixture and Allegations, Pipes and Cisterns, Data Sufficiency(Two and Three Statement).
Computer Knowledge: Fundamentals of Computer, History of Computer, Internet, MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Access, Memory, Input-Output devices, Computer Shortcuts, Important Abbreviation.
General Knowledge: The question will be asked from the last 3 to 5 months of current affairs along with insurance and banking awareness equation can also be asked.
IB JIO Electronics Syllabus
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Communication System (CS)
- EMI – Electronic Measurements and Instruments
- Data Communication and Networks
- BE – Basic Electrical.
- CP – Computer Programming.
- ECM – Electronic Components & Materials
- EDC – Electronic Devices and Circuits
- DE- Digital Electronics
- LIC – Linear Integrated Circuit
IB JIO Computer Science Syllabus
- CF – Computer Fundamentals
- CO – Computer Organization
- SAD – System Analysis and Design
- DBMS fundamentals
- Data and Network Communication
- Java Programming
- C, C++, and Data Structure.
- Web Technologies and Programming
- MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel).