DSSSB AE Result
DSSSB AE Result 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB recruitment has scheduled to releases the Assistant Engineer AE and Junior Engineer JE exam results in the month of October 2019. Those who are given the examination and waiting for the exam results, they can expect the DSSSB AE JE results 2019 in October 2019 month.
The complete DSSSB AE exam results are scheduled for the result notification, Before checking the exam results candidates can check the DSSSB answer key 2019 and compare the previous cutoff marks for the next round/recruitment process selections
DSSSB AE Result 2019
DSSSB aspirants have to qualify the minimum marks for the next round in the selection process, the recruitment will be done as per the merit marks only. Every year DSSSB has provided various exam notifications, results, and other important selections via dsssb.delhi.gov.in official website.
|Name of the Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer AE & Junior Engineer JE|
|Number of Posts||264 Vacancies|
|Selection Procedure||Tier 1, 2 & Skill Test|
|Exam Results||Expected in October 2019|
DSSSB AE JE Result 2019 Download
- Those who are given the examination, they can download the complete exam results from October 2019 onwards.
- Use the Login credentials and get the instant results on the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Check the previous DSSSB AE JE cutoff marks for the recruitment selections 2019.
- After DSSSB results, candidates will get scorecard in details score information as per subject/section wise.
- The results information was available in the following official direct links for the candidate’s reference purpose. Check the detailed and section-wise result information.
DSSSB Result Date 2019
The DSSSB result date is scheduled and expected to releases in the month of October 2019 month.
Check the DSSSB post wise results on the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Also, find the DSSSB various exam notifications, cutoff marks, results, and selection procedures. If any questions and doubts use the below comment section for queries.