January Current Affairs 2019
January Current Affairs 2019 PDF: Current affairs are listed in monthly wise pdf for Examdays Users, those who are preparing for various examinations like RRB, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Other bank examinations, and where ever it required. Candidates have to use these current affairs. As of now, February 2019 current affairs are listing below with PDF document.
These January 2019 Current affairs PDF helps for the Current Affairs section (National & International). Download January 2019 PDF document from below.
January 2019 Current Affairs PDF
|Name of the Authority||Team Examdays Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs Month||January 2019 PDF|
|Is PDF Document Available||Yes|
|CA Monthly Wise||Monthly wise Available PDF|
|Useful for||RRB, SSC, PSU, IBPS, UPSC.|
|Previous Current Affairs||Download Here|
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas: Varanasi
- UN organized first Braille day: Jan 4th
- India New Naval Airbase: INS Kohasa in Portblair
- Chief Guest at the Republic Day Parade 2019: South Asia President Cyril Ramaphosa
- GAFA Tax introduced by France
- National Voters day: Jan 25th.
- First global aviation summit: Mumbai – Theme: Flying for All
- Chief Information Commissioner: Sudhir Bhargava
- 1st Chief Justice of Telangana High Court: B. Radha Krishna
- Prime Minister of Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina
- Pakistan chief justice: Asif Saeed Khosa
- Pakistan first Hindu Women Civil Judge: Suman Kumari
- IMF first female chief Economist: Gita Gopinath
- Railway Board Chairman: Vinod Kumar Yadav
- Vande Bharat Express train 18 launched, which was first engineless express
- Bhavana Kasturi – first female officer to lead all-male contingent at republic day
- Five years of National Action Plan to address the issue of Drug abuse.
- Name of the Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana’ (Saubhagya).
- The aim of the Scheme: Provide electricity connections
- Project Cost: Rs. 16, 320 crores.
- How Many districts to be implemented: 75 in Uttar Pradesh State for 74.4 Lakh households
Asia Reassurance Initiative Act
- Who Initiated: President Donald Trump US
- Aim: Establishes a multifaceted U.S. strategy to increase U.S. security, economic interests, and values in the Indo-Pacific region.
ST status to 6 Assam communities
- Name of the State: Assam
- Number of Communities: 6
- Name of the communities: Koch Rajbongshi, Tai Ahom, Chutiya, Matak, Moran and the Tea tribes.
- Status for: Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Womaniya on GeM for Women’s
- Name of the Market Place: Government e Marketplace [GeM]
- Launched by: Womaniya on GeM
- Aim: Help women entrepreneurs and women self-help groups
- How much provided: 80% finance
First National Museum of Indian Cinema in Mumbai
- Committee: Advisory Committee headed by noted filmmaker Shyam Benegal
- Number of Halls: 4
- Cost of museum build: Rs 140.61 crore
Bharat Ratna Awards Winners 2019
- Pranab Mukherjee
- Nanaji Deshmukh
- Bhupen Hazarika
- Lance Naik Nazir Ahmad Wani
- Piyush Goyal ( For reforms & Rural Electrician)
Gandhi Peace Prize for 2018
- Yohei Sasakawa, Japan (For his contribution in Leprosy Eradication)
76th Golden Globe Awards
- Glenn Close for Best Actress
- Rami Malek for Best Actor
- Khelo India Khelo Games held at Pune and Maharastra won the title.
- Arunima Sinha 1st Amputee women to climb Everest.
- Mary Kom ranked in top chart of International Boxing Association
- Women national boxing championship held at Karnataka (place: Vijayanagar)
- Novak Djokovic wins Australian open for the 7th time.
- India Corruption Rank in 2018 – 78th Place (Last Year 2017 was 81st)
- Largest Steel Producer by China (1st Place) and followed by India (Second Place)
- Inda GDP Growth in 2018 -19 Year: RBI – 7.4%, World Bank – 7.3%, and CSO – 7.2%
One Liner Current Affairs
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas Convention held in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- India Africa Field Training Exercise (IAFTX) 2019 to be held in Pune
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Columnist Russell Baker Died At 93
- Ministry of Textiles launched “Artisan Speak” held at Elephanta Caves, near Mumbai
- India signs an agreement with OECD for participation in PISA 2021
- South India MSME summit 2019 held in Bengaluru, India
- SBI Ecowrap Report recommends Unconditional Cash Transfer to Farmers
- Indian economy may grow 7.4% in FY19, 7.6% in FY20: UN report
- Online inter-state trade through the e-NAM portal started
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance buys a stake in CSC e-Governance services