February Current Affairs 2019
February Current Affairs 2019 PDF: Current affairs are listed in monthly wise pdf for Examdays Users, those who are preparing for various examinations like RRB, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Other bank examinations, and where ever it required. Candidates have to use these current affairs. As of now, February 2019 current affairs are listing below with PDF document.
These February 2019 Current affairs PDF helps for the Current Affairs section (National & International).
February 2019 Current Affairs PDF
|Name of the Authority||Team Examdays Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs Month||February 2019 PDF|
|Is PDF Document Available||Yes|
|CA Monthly Wise||Monthly wise Available PDF|
|Useful for||RRB, SSC, PSU, IBPS, UPSC.|
|Previous Current Affairs||Download Here|
Pradhan Matri Maan – Dhan Yojana
- Who have monthly income Rs.15,000/- are eligible
- People must and should deposit Rs.55/- per month
- After age 60 Years, people will receive Rs.3,000/- per pension.
World Most Ethical Companies 2019 List
- Total number of companies are recognized: 128
- Number of counties: 21
- Number of Industries: 50
HRD SHREYAS Programme
- Shreays Abbreviation: Scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills
- AIM of Shreyas: To provide industry-specific apprenticeship opportunities to fresh graduates.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Farmers who have less than 2 hectors (4.9 acres).
- Farmers will receive Rs.6,000/- per year after verification of document and the land process by the official.
PMEGP scheme: Businesswomen launched 1.38 lakh Projects
- PMEGP Started in 2008 -09 Year
- PMEGP scheme is Rs.25.00 lakhs for manufacturing sector units & Rs.10.00 lakhs for units for the service sector.
- Number of Women Entrepreneurs Set Target: 1.38 MSMEs Lakhs
- PMEGP Provides 30% Share in rural areas and 25% in urban areas
Universal Old Age Pension scheme
- Name of the Scheme: Universal Old Age Pension
- Name of the State: Bihar
- Name of the Official Scheme: Mukhya Mantri Vriddha Pension Yojana (MMVPY)
- Monthly Pension: Rs.400/-
- Age Factor: Who have above 60 Years
- Effective from: 01.04.2019 onwards
2 new Districts created in Telangana
- Name of the New Districts: Mulugu and Narayanpet.
- Total number of districts: 33
- Official Statement Issued by Revenue Department
Official Visit Of Monaco’s Prince Albert II
- Name of the Prince: Albert II of Monaco
- How many days: 2 (Two days: 4to 5th Feb 2019)
- Purpose of Visit: Addressed at India-Monaco Business Forum
Odisha launched Kalia scholarship scheme
- Full Name of Scheme: KALIA Chhatravritti Yojana
- KALIA Abbreviation: Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation
- Kalia Scholarship Aim: To provide the education to Farmers children
- It provides free education to pursue Higher studies
- Students should take the admissions in Government Professional Colleges are eligible.
Mukyamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- Schemes belong tp Madya Pradesh State (MP)
- Aim to provide employment to youth in 100 days
325 Children Recused in Hyderabad
- Operation of Smile is a rescue program to save children from begging events
- Name of the Operation: Operation Smile
- Children From: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Nepal, Bihar
RBI Penalised 5.2 crore to three Banks
- Name of the Finalised Banks: Axis Bank, UCO Bank, and Syndicate Bank
- Penalised Bank: 5.2 Crore
- Penalized Reason: violation of norms
- World Cancer Day: 04.02.2019
- NATO 31st December: Macedonia
- World first privately funded moon mission: SpaceX
- World Sustainable Development Summit: At Delhi attaining the 2030 agenda
- Aero India 2019 at Bangalore: Theme= The runway to a billion Opportunities
- Director of CBI Organization: Rishi Kumar Shukla
- Election Commissioner: Sushil Chandra
- President of Astronomical Society of India: Dr. GC. Anupama
- First Women Flight engineer at IAF: Hina Jaiswal
- Chairman of African Union: EI Sissy
- Chairman & MD, Air India: Ashwini Lohani
Awards, Cricket& Trophy
- Ranji Trophy 2019: Vidarbha
- Qatar Open 2019: Elise Martens ( Belgium)
- Asia football cup at Qatar
- Football Ratna Award: Sunil Chhetri
- Cannes International open trophy: Abhijeet Gupta
- Asian hockey federation for a player of the award: Indian Skipper Manpreet Singh
- Who played 200 ODIs in Cricket: Mithali Raj
- Who retired from one-day international cricket: Chris Gayle
- Who banned from International Cricket for 2 years: Sanath Jaisurya
- Tagore Awards for Cultural Harmony: Ran Sutar Vanji (2016), Chhayanaut (2015), and Rajkumar Singhajit Singh (2014).
- Seoul peace prize award: Narendra Modi
- 91ST Oscar Awards 2019: Rami Malek (Best Actor), Olivia Colman (Best Actress), Best Documentary Short (Period – End of Sentance)
- EY Entrepreneurship of the year 2019: Siddhartha Lal, CEO & MD Eicher Motors.
One Liner Current Affairs
- Kala Ghoda festival 2019 was held in Mumbai on Feb 5, 2019.
- Government notifies Rules to allow women to work in mines
- Mary Kom designated as women’s training Ambassador of PUMA
- 6.23 Crore free LPG connections issued under PMUY
- 83rd Yonex Sunrise Senior Badminton Nationals was held at Guwahati.
- Shehri Samridhi Utsav launched by Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (UPA)
- Government forecasted 7.5 percent GDP growth 2020 Year.
- Azerbaijan Grand Prix extends F1 deal to 2023.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: