CTET Admit Card 2020 Download Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET is Conducting Teacher test is scheduled on 5th July 2020, onwards in all over India on 2296 centres in 92 cities, those who are applied for CTET Examination can download the CTET Admit Card.
Where, CTET is a Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducting every year to provide the best teachers in Central Board of Secondary Education standards purpose, as per CBSE norms candidates must attend and get the CTET Cutoff marks 2019 with candidature will be a pass at the time document verification process.
CTET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the organization: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Number of CTET Examination Centers: 2296
- Number of CTET Examination Cities: 96 (in all over India)
- What is the CTET Cutoff Marks: Not Yet Decided.
- CTET Examination Date: 5th July 2020, (Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 as per AN and FN Slot Wise)
CTET Examination Scheme
The CTET 2019 Examination was conducted as said above date and it will be both paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates have to download CTET Admit Cards from November 2019. Onwards.
- CTET Exam Paper 1: 9.30 am to 12.00 FN
- CTET Exam Paper 2: 2.00 am to 4.30 AN
CTET Admit Card
- Those who already applied for CTET 2019 Examination can download the CTET Admit Card here
- Click on the appropriate CTET 2020 Admit Cards Option on the right side.
- Once the new window opens, then use the candidate’s Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Once downloaded CTET Admit Card 2020, take the print out a copy and attach any government proof ID Card.
- All the best.
|##||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Entry of exam center||8:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Admit Cards Verification / Checking||9 AM to 9: 15 AM||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Test Booklest Distribution||9:15 AM||1:45 PM|
|Last Entry exam center||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test Commence||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 PM||4:30 PM|
CTET hall ticket date
The expected date for the CTET hall ticket 2020 is scheduled July 5th 2020. Applied candidates can download it directly from the above provided official link and attend the exam accordingly.
If candidates have any difficulties, they can use the below comment box for further clarification on the admit card.