April 2019 Monthly Current Affairs
April 2019 Monthly Current Affairs PDF Download: Team Examdays providing monthly current affairs for the preparation of any State and National level examination, Candidates those who are preparing for the examination for the employment, download the free pdf copy for monthly current affairs in provided link.
The monthly current affairs are useful for the PSU, IBPS, Bank, PSC (State Commissions), SSC, UPSC, Railways (RRB & RRCB) examinations.
April 2019 Monthly Current Affairs
|Observed Date||Observed Day’s|
|1st April 2019||Aprils Fool’s Day|
|4th April 2019||International Day of Mine awareness|
|5th April 2019||National Maritime Day|
|7th April 2019||World Health Day|
|10th April 2019||World Homeopathy Day (WHD)|
|11th April 2019||National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD)|
|13th April 2019||Jallianwala Bagh Massacre|
|14th April 2019||B.R. Ambedkar Remembrance Day|
|17th April 2019||World Haemophilia Day|
|18th April 2019||World Heritage Day|
|21st April 2019||National Civil Service Day|
|22nd April 2019||World Earth Day|
|23rd April 2019||World Book and Copyright Day|
|24th April 2019||National Panchayati Raj Day|
|24th April 2019||Sachin Tendulkar’s Birthday|
|25th April 2019||World Malaria Day|
|26th April 2019||World Intellectual Property Day|
|28th April 2019||World Day for Safety and Health at Work|
|28th April 2019||World Veterinary Day|
|30th April 2019||Ayushman Bharat Diwas|
Australian Claire Polosak becomes first women to umpire men’s ODIs
- Age: 31 Years
- Previously stood 15 women ODIs
- First ODI in November 2016 (Australia and South Africa)
- She also empire Semi-final of 2018 World T20 Between the England and India.
Rs.20/- denomination bank notes from RBI
- Ellora Caves reverse side of Rs.20.- Rupees note.
- Issue date: Not released yet.
ICMR New Program Launched 2019
- ICMR: Indian Council of Medical Research
- New Program: Eliminate Malaria
- Target Year: By the 2030 Year.
- Program Name: MERA India
- MERA: Malaria Elimination Research Alliance
EPF Intrest Rate 8.65% Approved
- EPF: Employment Provident Fund
- Percentage of 8.65% approved bt 2019.
- Effective for FY year 2018-19 onwards.
- Operated by the Ministry of Finance.
Important Interest Rates
- Sukanya Samriddi Yojana: 8.5%
- Kisan Vikas Yojana: 7.7%
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme: 8.7%
- National Savings Certificate: 8%
Asian Snooker Tour Title
- Title Name: Asian Snooker Tour Title
- The 2019 Year Winner: Pankaj Advani
SWIFT New CEO Appointed
- SWIFT Abbreviation: Society of Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.
- Name of the Post: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- New SWIFT CEO: Javier Perez Tasso
Asian Pacific Broadcasting Union ABU Summit
- ABU Abbreviation: Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union
- Summit Name: Climate Action and Disaster
- Summit at Nepal
- Edition: 5th
World Cricket League Division Event
- One day international Status for the very first time in the United States of America
- Two events in Namibia
- The USA Scaled for two days event.
RBL Bank Financial Inclusion in India
- What: Financial Inclusion
- Name of the Bank: RBL
- Partner: Wirecard
- Wirecard partner in promoting financial inclusion with RBL bank.
Indian Most Targeted Country by Hackers
- What: Akamai Technologies Report Said India is the most hackers target country,
- Report for the 2018 Year
- India Place: Second Rank stood
- First place: Canada.
IIM Bangalore in QS Executive Rankings for MBA program
- Name of the Institute: IIM Bangalore
- Program: MBA
- Only one institute featured in the QS Executive Rankings for the 2019 Year.
Cyber Security Center in the US by HCL Technologies
- Name of the MNC: HCL Technologies
- Name of the Program Launched: Cyber Security Center
- Location: United State of America
- Name of the Cyber Security Center: Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC).
Terry Rawlings Passed Away
- Name of the person: Terry Rawlings
- He is BAFTA Nominated Film editor of Alien and Blade Runner.
Stree Shakthi Launched in Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the Program: Stree Shakti
- Who Launched: 35 women police
- Location: Vishakhapatnam
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Aim: Security of Women
Jacques Kallis Honor with lkhamanga Silver Division
- Name of the Title: Order of lkhamanga in the Silver Division
- Name of the Receiver: Jacques Kallis
- Name of the Cricketer: South African
Pakistan Astronaut Scheduled 2022
- What: Pakistan Wants to send an astronaut to Space
- Which Year: 2022
- Pakistan is taking China to help.
- It is the first time for Pakistan.
IRDA Committee Review Framework on Micro Insurance
- IRDA: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
- Name of Insurance: Micro Insurance Framework
- Committee set up under Chairmanship to review.
- Head of the Committee: Suresh Mathur
Global Anti Slavery Project by Britain
- Name of the Country: Britain
- Name of the Project: Global Anti Slavery Project
- Pledged Amount: 4 Million Euros
Controversial Exit Visa System by Qatar
- Name of the Country: Qatar
- Controversial Exit Visa System for foreign workers
- For the end of the 2019 Year implemented.
NASA Marsquake Red Planet
- Name of the Authority: NASA
- Spacecraft detected “marsquake” on the Red Planet.
- Detected insight Lander
BepiColombo Mission by ESA on Mercury Planet
- Name of the Agency: European Space Agency (EPA)
- JAXA: Japan Space Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- Name of the Mission: Bepicolombo
- Name of the Planet: Mercury
- Bepicolombo mission by ESA and JAXA for the exploration of Mercury planet.
India Stopped Crude oil to Iron Country
- Indian will stop importing crude oil from iron due to security reason.
- Importing country: Iron
- Received country India
Examdays Current Affairs Free Monthly PDF Available on Every Month 1st SUNDAY
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: