AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket
AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education BIEAP conducting Intermediate 1st year examinations from 27.02.2019 to 16.03.2019, those who are waiting for AP Inter 1st year hall tickets can download from prior 10 days of exam. The official websites for AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Tickets will be jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in & bieap.gov.in.
AP Intermediate 2nd year hall ticket
Those who are applied for the AP Inter supply examination, they can download the hall tickets from the official website. The complete and final hall tickets are available on the official website.
The students can check their individual hall ticket and download accordingly. The examinations for all Government, Private, and other AP aided intermediate colleges students are eligible for AP Intermediate 1st year hall tickets. Candidates can check the hall tickets at least 10 days before the exam.
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket
|Name of the Authority||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Name of the examination||Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2nd Year|
|Exam Date||AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year|
|Intermediate Year||1st year & 2nd Year|
|Hall Tickets Available Date||10 days Prior to Exam|
|Official Website||jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in & bieap.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate education conducting both 1st year and 2nd-year examination of regular and supplement examination every year, the lakhs of students are appearing every year. Intermediate course important to avail the Graduation in Technical (Engineering) and No Technical (Degree) and other Medical/Pharmacy.
Download Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket
- Those who are waiting for the AP Intermediate 1st year hall ticket – Download Here or Another Link for Hall Tickets (New Link)
- Students can enter the college code, registration number/Hall Ticket number and follow by the Date of birth.
- Once, Hall Ticket displayed, download the hall ticket and take the print out of hall ticket.
AP Intermediate 1st year hall ticket
Check the hall ticket for all correct details, if any discrepancy, reach to college authorities to report as soon as possible.
- Candidates Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidates Photograph and Sign,
- Examination Center name
- All Exam Schedule with date and time must be printed.
If students have any questions related to AP Intermediate 1st Year Examination and Hall Tickets, can comment below with questions and doubts. Othe students respond to your queries.
- 1 AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket
- 1.1 AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Download Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket