AFCAT Recruitment 2019
All India Recruitment News: AFCAT Recruitment 2019 for Flying Branch & Ground Duty Staff Vacancies
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Examination conducted and Administrated by the Indian Air Force (IAF) for the vacancies of Flying Branch and Ground Duty Staff. Every year Indian Air Force conducts AFCAT to select most eligible and bright candidates to join Bhartiya Vayu Sena. Those who are interested to join in IAF career. Before applying the online candidates can check the complete AFCAT eligibility, AFCAT Syllabus, AFCAT Selection Procedure, AFCAT Important Dates, AFCAT Exam Scheme, AFCAT Application Fee/Online Examination Fee, AFCAT Exam Process, AFCAT Cutoff Marks, AFCAT Previous Papers, AFCAT Model Papers.
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is examination were it managed by the Indian Air Force (IAF) for most eligible and bright candidates from all over India and same the salary will be in high range. The minimum stipend will be paid at least Rs. 50,000/- per month for these jobs and exact salary/payscale and stipend details are given below. The candidates check the complete payment process details and AFCAT Roles and Responsibilities.
- Name of the Organisation: Indin Air Force
- Name of the Examination: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
- Number of Posts: 163 Vacancies
- Selection Proces: Merit Based Examination ( Three stages in the selection process)
- Mode of AFCAT Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT Online)
- Post Name: Commissioned Officers (Flying and Ground Duty)
- Last date of Online registration: 30.12.2018
- Date of Examination: 16.02.2019 to17.02.2019
AFCAT Vacancy Report 2019
Total 163 vacancies announced for the 2018-19 year by AFCAT to complete a national level, the AFCAT examination was conducted from the national level. those who interested to work with IAF can apply on or before 30.12.2018.
|Entry||Branch||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE (L) -32
AE(M) – 14
|AE (L) – 24
AE (M) – 10
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||Admin – 15
Logistics – 09
Accounts – 11
|Admin – 11
Logistics – 05
Accounts – 07
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch||–|
Above table vacancies abbreviation:
- AFCAT: Air Force Common Admission Test
- SSC: Short Service Commission
- PC: Permanent Commission
- AE (M): Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
- AE (L): Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
AFCAT Age Limit
Flying Branch: Candidates must have 20 years to 24 Years as on (01.01.2020). And candidate must be born between the 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2000 and there will be age relaxation in Flying branch 2 years as per candidates reservation criteria.
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical Branches): Candidates must have 20 years to 26 Years as on (01.01.2020). And candidate must be born between the 02 January 1994 to 01 January 2000. No age relaxation was applicable.
Indian Air Force Salary
The selected candidates are eligible to received salary or stipend payment, which is as shown in below; refer the complete AFCAT IAF salary details.
- Flight Cadet (Stipend) – Fixed Rs. 56,100/- per month during Training
- Flying Officer – from Rs. 56,000 to 1,10,700 /-
AFCAT Educational Qualifications
Flying Branch: Candidates must have a B.E/B.Tech in any discipline with (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) and not percentage cutoff marks and final year students also eligible for Flying Branch Post.
Ground Duty (Technical Branches): Candidate must be a Graduate (Minimum 3 years Degree Course) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. And must have cleared Section A & B Examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum 60% marks.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical Branches): Candidates have cleared Section A & B Examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum 60% marks.
AFCAT Physical Fitness and Medical Records
- For male candidates, height should not be less than 157.5 cm
- For female candidates, height should not be less than 152 cm
- However, in case of candidates that fall under the category of Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis (or belonging to the North East and other hilly areas), the height will be relaxed by 5 cm.
AFCAT Vision Standards
|Limits of Myopia||-.75||-1.5||-3.5||-3.5||-0.75|
|Limits of Colour
|Limits of Colour Perception||I||II||II|
AFCAT Important Dates
- AFCAT Online Applications Begins from 01.12.2018
- Last date of registration: 30.12.2018
- AFCAT Online Examination from 16.02.2019 to 17.02.2019
- AFCAT Admit Cards will available 2 weeks before the examination
|Exam||Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|AFCAT||General Awareness||100||300||2 Hours|
|EKT (Ground Duty Technical Branch only)||Mechanical||50||150||45 Minutes|
- The online examination was done under the IAF Observation and Administration
- There will be a negative mark in the AFCAT exam, each wrong answer will deduct 1 mark and the correct answer will be credited to 3 marks.
- AFCAT exam will be Objective only and the language is English.
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for AFCAT Recruitment Drive in both posts can Apply Online
- Click on the Candidates Login and Selection the AFCAT 01/2019 Option
- New Window will appear, then click on Register here option.
- Fill the complete details and click on the signup button.
- After that Verification of Email, Mobile number and other candidates required information, Now you can pay Online AFCAT Examination Fee Rs.250/- by using Online debit/credit/Internet banking card.
- After submission of online application, take the printout copy for future reference.
Subscribe To Examdays Regular Inbox Alerts!
- 1 AFCAT Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 CareerIndianairforce afcat.cdac.in
- 1.2 AFCAT Vacancy Report 2019
- 1.3 AFCAT Age Limit
- 1.4 Indian Air Force Salary
- 1.5 AFCAT Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 AFCAT Physical Fitness and Medical Records
- 1.7 AFCAT Vision Standards
- 1.8 AFCAT Important Dates
- 1.9 AFCAT Syllabus
- 1.10 How to Apply Online