AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment 2019: AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Screen reader and security personnel to fill the 714 vacancies for the FY 2019-2020. Those who are interested can fill the online applications on or before the last date 09.12.2019.
- Security Screeners
|Name of the Authority||AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS)|
|Name of the Posts||Screen reader and security personnel|
|Number of Posts||714 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Not more than 45 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09.12.2019|
|Selection Procedure||PET, Written Test, & Interview|
Candidates must and should complete the Graduate in any discipline.
- Should have BCAS Basic AVSEC (13 days) Certificate.
i. BCAS Certified Screener (Valid Certification)
ii. BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid certification)
iii. Passport issued within the last five years
- 10th Class
- 1-year experience in AAI authority areas of Baggage and Cargo Loading & Unloading, Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airlines or Ground Handling Agency at Indian Airports only
- CA with B. Com
- 3 – 15 years of experience from a relevant field
- Retired PSU employee from E-8 level
- B.E. /B.Tech Degree in Civil
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Executive Cadre (Civil)
AAICLAS Age Limit
Candidates age should not be more than 45 years. As per post wise, candidates can refer the complete post for the detailed age as per post and age relaxation.
Selected candidates are eligible for Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- to Rs.30000/- per month.
- All category applicants pay the application fee (Demand Draft) Rs.500/-in favour of “AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd.”, payable at NEW DELHI.
AAICLAS Selection Procedure
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) which requires running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes. Relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in PET.
- Written Test
- Application form link activated on 21.11.2019
- Last date of application received 09.12.2019
AAICLAS Application Form 2019
- Those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date of application.
- Candidates can fill the application form and attach the Demand Draft and send it to below-listed address.
- Candidates called for PET examination (100 meters Run) and other activities (refer notification), Written Examination, and followed by Interview.
‘The Chief Security Officer, AAI Cargo Logistics &
Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road,
Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003’
AAICLAS Exam Date 2019
The exam date was not yet confirmed yet, candidates have to bookmark his page for more updates.