WCD AP Recruitment 2020: Women Development & Child Welfare Department Andhra Pradesh West Godavari recruitment board released an Anganwadi Worker and helper 183 posts to fill for the financial year 2020-21. WCD recruitment board inviting online applications from eligible candidates on or before the last date 02.11.2020 up to 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates can submit the online applications before that, check the detailed, read the notification, syllabus, exam date, selection process, important dates, application form process.
WCD AP Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Authority||WCD Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Team Leader, Angawadi Worker & Helper Posts|
|Number of Posts||183 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||21 to 35 years|
|Last Date of Apply||03.11.2020|
- For Anganwadi Worker Post: Candidates should have a 10th class pass out.
- For Helper Post: Candidates should have an SSC class pass out.
- For Mini Anganwadi Worker Post: Candidates should have a minimum of 10th class pass out.
- Team Leader: Degree educational Qualification required.
Important Eligibility Points
- Should be a local candidate (AP Only)
- Age should be 21 to 35 years as on 01.07.2020
- Minimum educational qualification:: 10th class
- PWD candidates also eligible but, they should depend on others on their regular day works.
Age Limit: Candidates should have age limit between the 21 to 35 years as on 01.07.2020. Age relaxation rules are applicable as per the reservation wise.
WCD AP Vacancies
|Anganwadi Worker (AWW)||19|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWW)||04|
|Anganwadi Helper (AWH)||160|
- WCD AP Notification Date: 13.10.2020
- WCD AP Application Last date: 03.11.2020
WCD AP Application Form
- Eligible candidates have to submit the application form Online.
- After submission of application form, take the print out for the reference.
West Godavari Application Form for Anganwadi Posts