TS SBTET Biometric Attendance
TS SBTET Biometric Attendance: The Telangana State Board for Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) announced a final announcement for students for who exiting in SBTET Board courses and new students and regular staff members, now onwards Students can avail the biometric count and this option introduced by TS SBTET Board in the month of August 2018. the register attendance cannot be count from November 5th, 2018 onwards.
Diploma colleges took Biometric Attendance Only – No register attendance will entertain for further courses
In the Correction of Odd Semester, the last working day is 02.11.2019 and examination is commence from 04.11.2019 onwards (total 90 working days).
- Only 75% of attendance is permitted for the examinations.
- 10% is added upon Condonation with supporting medical documents.
- Condonation fee should pay online only, no offline or DD not entertain.
- The principal should approve before 13.10.2019 dated.
- Presumptive attendance of 18 days (14.10.2019 to 02.11.2019)
- Those should have less than 75% attendance should pay condonation fee for exam hall ticket purpose.
SBTET Attendance Fee
|(TAD+PAD/90)<65%||Not Eligible (Candidate Detained)|
- TAD: Total Attended Days As On 13-10-2019 by the student only.
- PAD: Presumptive Attended Days As 2-11-2019 will be taken as an 18 days
Students have the biometric attendance from November 5th Onwards. If your college not arranged any biometric then inform to TS SBTET Board as soon as possible other students lose the attendance and students have to pay the attendance fine payment to TS SBTET board.
TS SBTET Attendance for Students
- No more register attendance in all Diploma Colleges ( No manual attendance will be counted in next semesters)
- Only Biometric attendance will be counted for students and staff members.
- Everything is online noted (Registration counted for all students)
- Students and staff members can access the complete attendance online and monitor them regularly.
- Other than Biometric, no other tasks will be entertained for students and staff members.
- Students have to give In and Out punches at the correct time in regular and monitor regularly for in-punch and out-punch at college authorities at computer attendance screen on request by submitting a request letter for attendance monitor.
If students and staff member have any questions can comment below, our team member will assist you as soon as possible.